Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Garp > Rayleigh. I'm just disagreeing with your translation.

I have no idea why they're even pushing this agenda. We got big Ray hype and Prime Ray being > a Yonko like BB.

No idea why even bring Garp into this, who is obviously same general level as Prime Roger.
Shishio, Cinera, other people etc started with this.
Ask them, I am Just trying to tell that Garp Is > Rayleigh.

In black and white manga panel, and in color, it looks exactly the same with Zoro having green hair instead and Sanji blonde.

Same Oda who admitted to writing and directly working on Databooks in SBS lol.

He talks about Zoro, mentions 2nd strongest, then third strongest, then talks about Sanji as if now realizing he's there.

Literally head-canon to assume Queen factually meant Sanji was number 2. Could mean Zoro, too. Anime implies it's Zoro, too.

He didn't.

The mere fact that your entire argument boils down to a panel which could very well apply to Zoro just as much alone proves me right.

I showed you the literal word "Partner" emphasized out... in HQ panel, exact same letters.

There's a reason why other translations had it as partner, too;

Here's Sandman translating it as partner, too.

Come on, mate. It's not that huge of a deal. Just one of many parallels. I'm actually responding and taking you seriously, don't cope in denial so hard that you devolve to Ndule and Erkan level takes.
Yes in colour Sanji looks like his relative since they have the same hair colour and facial hair. Whilst Zoro just copied his hair....scars are also not genetical.

Back when he had time probably. Anyways show me the SBS.

- He talks about Zoro first because Zoro is in front of him
- Talks about the second and third strongest in the same sentence. You are implying Queen had 2 different quotes about that then
- Then realises Sanji...Judge's son is him.

Your agenda doesnt work becauses the 2s and 3s were mentioned together. Could be either of them. And the logical reasoning for 2 would be Sanji since he has the higher bounty and his bounty poster was on top.

Headcannon ? Assuming someone is stronger than the other because of bounty is headcannon ? Queen knows nothing of the SHs bar bounty. He called Sanji the No. 2. Cope harder lmao.

Just as much....in your mental gymnastics head.

This is what Stephen Paul said...the current translator for Viz.

So yh current Viz would also say that.

That is very cute.
Now my turn

I literally don't even have panels for this Pirate king level hype from this chapter
Great. Ray is an absolute legend but which of these panels put him above Garp??

The main argument putting Garp above is his relation to Roger. Garp fought him to death several times. Garp fought with him as equals against Rocks. Garp did that and not Ray

There's no logical way to entertain Rayleigh as above Garp as he's directly put equal to Rayleigh's superior.

Are you a ZKKtard? :suresure:

BB was hiding his power, they don't know anything about BB's past. Even BB's Shanks duel is secret.

Mihawk was famous since +12 years, and his Shanks duel is famous.

Marine hunter with +12 years famous piracy - 3.5 billion

No marine hunter with 2 years famous piracy - 3.9 billion

:holdthisl:
Since you want to talk about their past you have to include the fact BB was once part of WB crew so he has an inflated bounty thanks to Daddy WB.
:milaugh:

BB had a 2.4B bounty so that means he has done something to increase his bounty further. Good to know that he has to put in work, have a powerful crew, territory, 2 DF, and be heavy active just to receive his 3.9 B bounty.

Compared to Mihawk who hasn't been active for years. Who came out of retirement as a pirate and received a 3.5 B bounty just for existing and being the strongest. Anybody to tell if Mihawk had powerful crew, territory and more his body would be even higher.

:holdthisl:

Those seraphims look very powerful. But how is their Shichibukai influence going to play any role, other than for design reasons, if most of them are DF users or gain the majority of their power from haki... Hmm
Nonetheless a cool feature and those panels will look cool

And man BB, Boa and Rayleigh all got their fair share of hype tbh. I wished we see from Boa than her DF abilities, but you cannot have it all

I dunno if that Prime Ray hype is really legit. The gura no mi has insane feats. Right now I'd still say that its power surpasses that of top tier CoC infusion and what's Rayleigh going to have other than CoC boosted swordsmanship?
Wait and see, but right now I'd still put my money on BB.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Or he thought he could sneak in an steal it like literally ever moment in bb manga history. Legit can’t remember a single time the characters tried to fight it out 1-1. Though considering how he low diff, had the new PX not got in his way. He probably wouldn’t have lost anybody in the first place.

Y’all keep coping tho, up until the pic drop an the shit looks nothing like shanks feats
He didn't start shacking the island as soon as he entered it to sneak in. Stop it lmao.

Great. Ray is an absolute legend but which of these panels put him above Garp??

The main argument putting Garp above is his relation to Roger. Garp fought him to death several times. Garp fought with him as equals against Rocks. Garp did that and not Ray

There's no logical way to entertain Rayleigh as above Garp as he's directly put equal to Rayleigh's superior.
Literally no panels put Garp above Rayleigh
Rayleigh was never actually portrayed weaker than Roger
Garp was never actually portrayed as Roger's equal no matter how much his fan boys spoon feed it.

Garp himself wanking Rayleigh to be whitebeard level and then Wanking whitebeard is superior portrayal
But this chapter just takes it to next level.

Like Blackbeard running away from Garp, YONKO BLACKBEARD is literally unfathomable.
Garp isn't that
he just isn't

Come on guys, we don't need to disrespect Garp because of some trolls.
Rayleigh proves AGAIN how high Zoro will go and that's amazing.
Prime Zoro capable of dancing in the same level with current BB?
That's crazy for me at least lol
First Mihawk gets a Yonko bounty and then Rayleigh make BB concern about him?
BB who is the guy with the strongest paramecia, the strongest logia and a superhuman body plus haki was concern about Ray..
Zoro stacks just go up again.
The title of the next sword God seems fitting for such a beast :steef:
EoS Zoro is equal of the strongest Joy Boy:cheers:, Mihawk (above shanks based on the recent bounty and confirmation that he is the strongest swordman) and now Ray that is confident that in his prime could take BB (which he is in his prime),
Zoro gona be above Yonkos:steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
People downplaying Garp because of Chinjao flashback despite all his portrayal are doing the same mistake than Rayleigh downplayers did after Oden flashback
What portrayal though? We know Garp is strong and all but peeps gotta stop acting like he was Roger's equal coz he wasn't. He was stronger enough to not easily lose to Roger. It doesn't mean much but his teaming up with Sengoku to beat Shiki wasn't a good look for him either. We also gotta stop pretending he was stronger than everyone no named Roger just because he was his rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.