Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks did exactly the same as Ray with a better feat
Shanks didn't even declare defeat in front of 5 admirals lvl, bb, and shichibukai , and he even threatens the others.
So why don't people say that Shanks is stronger than all of them?
Some people post pictures of the wb at the end of the battle and make fun of it...This man was old and sick, but he never declared defeat and even fought with 3 admirals
When Ray himself says that he can't defeat bb, do you think what Ray's face would look like at the end of the fight if they fought?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
didnt Zoro not use haki to block it? definetly King the SGG, Jozu that it
In any case Zoro slashes are on a different scale that that simple wind slashes
Zoro deflected it with his sword and he did have haki up on his arm iirc. I just don't think using Luffy getting cut by those without haki is fair because almost everyone in the verse would be cut by those if it just hit them without haki up

:kayneshrug:

well the subordinates are White Beard (which is state to be equal to roger) so aint that hype almost as hype to fightin xebec?
I really really doubt Whitebeard fought back then, no chance for Roger whatsoever unless he didn't have his fruit back then.
But I'm fairly certain this will be cleared up later, Oda can't have Whitebeard's name stained like this.

I don't know why Eten says BB is the one saying "dark king"
The bubble doesn't even come from him . It is the random peolle shouting his name

Teach didnt shat his pants. He didn't say a thing when Rayleigh pulled dup

All Teach does is look shocked a bit.

No Eten didnt say 3
Eten was actually mocking those who scale sweats.

I've seen the panels.. there is no 3 sweats or gb reaction type
Teach: "Da... "Dark King” Rayleigh!!?"

You already coping for no reason? Lol

He says that he cannot trust Hancock because she would attack him if he lets her use her power instead of freeing his comrades when he lets her go for that purpose.

He NEVER says that Hancock is a tough
Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right? To be honest, I think there's no way a man can't be affected by your powers. It's a difficult situation... So I think I should just kill you."
dude he literally admits he’s getting negged, there’s no other way to twist this

and yeah I think BB gets ahead of himself a lot, it’s in character for him to overestimate himself. He created a whole plan to infiltrate Impel Down only to be sent packing by Magellan

Status
Not open for further replies.