Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really doubt Whitebeard fought back then, no chance for Roger whatsoever unless he didn't have his fruit back then.
But I'm fairly certain this will be cleared up later, Oda can't have Whitebeard's name stained like this.
the information is coming from the marine which didnt want to mention any Pirate help during that fight...they had to put Roger cux Garp told that, but I am confident that all roger crew took part in that fight against xebec/co which of couse white beard is part of it.
Usually the second strongest (Ray) would take on the second strongest (White Beard) aint that right?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rayleigh was going to team up with Scopper to fight an oden that couldn't coat his attacks in conquers haki yet
So Rayleigh who can coat his attacks in CoC and has a superior CoA to Oden needed Scopper's help to fight Oden, a non-devil's fruit user? Make it make sense at least. They're talking about ending him quickly. That in no way suggests they needed each others' help to fight him.

Oh good not again this argument. Shishio, you know very well that Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Roger stronger than Rayleigh. The gap is debatable but not the fact that the captain is superior.
You know I never believed in that garbage right?
Currently Luffy is ahead, Zoro was ahead before, overall they are equals.
But one thing I know all of Luffy's supposed "Rivals" turn out to be bitches compared to Zoro
Take smoker
Law
Kidd

I am telling you when Zoro gets his next power up they are back to being equals.
Look at Shanks and Mihawk, they are basically their destinations for this Era

Look at supposed final antagonist Blackbeard shitting pants against Raylegih

Garp was never portrayed as his equal?
So killing someone several times and fighting with him as equals doesn't count?
So on which basis is Zoro equal to Luffy then ?
So few issues
a)Wrong translation
b)Exactly when did that happen, was Roger in his prime, was Garp? Crocodile nearly killed Luffy, Kaido did it too

Zoro and Luffy?
Fought equally
3 Data books
Their Feats
Both having advCoC

Currently Luffy high diffs tho

And when did Garp not have portrayal to Whitebeard?
Also, Ray being called a legend next to WB doesn't mean he's as strong just that both are legends.
So we need to realize Whitebeard in Marine ford was straight up called "Pirate King's only equal/rival" in the war where Garp was present. What does that say of Garp? Not to mention Garp basically announcing Whitebeard as strongest man in the world. How can Garp announce Whitebeard as WSM if he's his equal?

I never saw Shanks doing it.
Again I can give Garp benefit of the doubt but not at the cost of Rayleigh lol

All 6 Old Gen Legends have great portrayal but Sengoku and Shiki just are lacking behind the most that's why VAST MAJORITY of fans don't even put them near Rayeigh.

Now between the big four Roger/Whitebeard are no brianers.
Between Garp and Rayleigh we just have to go by hype.
I am sorry but Rayleigh simply has better hype as of now. I am sorry but he does. Garp hasn't done a damn thing like driving away a Yonko by his mere presence.

I am still open to
Roger ~ Whitebeard ~ Rayleigh ~ Garp > Sengoku > Shiki
But when you say nonsense like Irrelevant Goku > Rayleigh you just tryna piss me off and force me to shit on Garp.

Garp clearly was Roger's equal. You can't kill someone several times and not be his equal. You can't fight equally alongside Roger in his most important battle during their prime and not be his equal (in which he outshined Ray btw). There's absolutely nothing separating Roger and Garp in strength, nothing.
Both Garp and Sengoku were present and thus they kicked Shiki's ass together to minimise the amount of damage. Ray was about to go 2v1 vs Oden, why? Because he wanted to get done with it quickly. Does that mean Oden > Rayleigh?

Outside of Whitebeard, nobody has a claim at being above Garp unless they prove that they can go at it with Roger.
Umm once again almost killing is mistranslation
We don't know what Roger sees Garp as
He wanted Sengoku OR Garp as a fresh challenge

There is
Roger is rival of the Man Garp announced as strongest man in the world.
Garp has not once been called WSM.

But again I am open to Pirate King level Garp as long as you give Rayleigh same respect

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Teach looks better than Aramaki because he got what he wanted (curing petrified mates) and Rayleigh acknowledged he couldn't beat him with his old age.
Teach did not get what he wanted. He came all the way to the island to get his hands on Boa's fruits and he left empty handed.

While Shanks never said anything like "good Greenbull left, I can't beat him with my crippled state" or something like that. But Shanks does have stronger back up than Rayleigh there.
Aramaki fled from the entire Red Hair Pirates. Teach fled from only Rayleigh.

Where does he even say that? Read what you posted. Not once does he call Hancock a tough fight or anything, he literally choke diff'd her.

He simply says that the moment he trusts Hancock & allows her to use her powers to save his Nakama, she'd back stab him and end up turning him to stone. So the better option is to kill her.

Hancock is not Yonko level.
Stop twisting shit man and take the L on that. He literally admits

1. He almost got negged

2. the moment he lets go he’s getting negged

Idgaf if you want to dwell into this stupid martial artist or DF argument. Her DF and Beauty are part of her abilities. You’re going down the same stupid “skill vs haki” rabbit hole and you can’t even see it because you have some weird bias towards Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.