Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah more like Oda doesn't care about her and has her lose to Kid+Law+bombs instead of legends
Kaido held back against her and said he has to do everything vs RT5

You must think highly of Vista if you think non nerfed Mihawk couldn't cut him in half at once when nerfed Zoro did almost just that vs the WSC.

Vista~Mihawk>>Zoro>>>King~Marco?
Cope dude

Kaido has more respect about BM strength than he does for Mihawk
He even views Warlords as mete challenge

BM stalemated prime WSC Kaido
Mihawk got stalemate by Young shanks and vista
Cope

Base kaido >> Young shanks

This was said before the SSG were unveiled. Furthermore, Chibi Mihawk seems to have (a simulcra of) Mihawk's swordsmanship (at least the power to create those slashes if not the haki behind them).
Ok, Queen wanted to show his tech and science was above that of Vegapunk and Judge.
Sanji showed to Queen he Is the "ultimate Warrior of science" and so the more you hype SSG the more you hype EOS Sanji that Will show Vegapunk he's stronger Just like with Queen, since Sanji and Mad team seem to be strongly linked.

Retreat is not an issue for either GB or BB. GB was paralysed from shanks haki from a distance at that where as ray admitted he would lose to BB
Lmaooo
Blackbeard alongside his entire crew yeeted from old and rusty Rayleigh after da da da da dark king foaming in his mouth and Blackbeard is stronger than Shanks and Kaido.

Shanks needed his entire crew to bully green bull who literally lost nothing from leaving

Yonko fan boys and their never ending cope :funky::milaugh::suresure:

There are levels to this shit

The absolute fodder version of teach rearranged Shanks face

Semi fodder Yami Teach bitch slapped sengoku

Unmastered garbage Gura + Yami Teach pimp smacked garp and sengoku

The absolute prime Teach shook in fear of Rayleigh and ran the fuck away.

Same Teach is gonna clap Shanks cheeks pretty soon :endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Garp clearly was Roger's equal. You can't kill someone several times and not be his equal. You can't fight equally alongside Roger in his most important battle during their prime and not be his equal (in which he outshined Ray btw). There's absolutely nothing separating Roger and Garp in strength, nothing.
Both Garp and Sengoku were present and thus they kicked Shiki's ass together to minimise the amount of damage. Ray was about to go 2v1 vs Oden, why? Because he wanted to get done with it quickly. Does that mean Oden > Rayleigh?

Outside of Whitebeard, nobody has a claim at being above Garp unless they prove that they can go at it with Roger.
None of that requires him to be Roger's equal. It's no different from saying Kid and Law are Luffy's equals because they teamed up with him to take down Luffy's greatest enemy so far. You don't have to be equal to attempt to kill one another. Garp was strong enough to fight Roger, as was Sengoku. That's all it takes you to make an attempt to kill each other. What sets Garp apart from the rest is he survived battles against Roger even when the PK was trying to take him out. That's crazy hype there but not enough to call him an equal by any metric.

Roger's equal remained the strongest after his death with even Garp admitting WB is the undisputed ruler of the seas. Not to mention, Sengoku's statement about WB being able to turn the tables despite their numerical advantage. I know it's clearly a hyperbole but ain't no way anyone would say something similar about Garp. He was never up there with Roger or WB period. We know for a fact that Rayleigh would've folded Oden without even using CoA while Garp and Sengoku actually fought someone weaker than Roger and went through some serious struggle to put him down. While it doesn't prove Garp/Sengoku were individually weaker than Shiki, it does make them look kinda bad.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t think he retreated because of Hancock, I just interjected in that argument because you were shitting on her when it’s made clear BB himself is careful around her

I wouldn’t be surprised if he sneaked attacked her tbh
The whole point is that Hancock was not a threat at all to BB and that she could have been killed by him anytime.

He can literally cancel dfs and df abilities. He said his statement in the context where he shouldnt trust Hancock.

D

Deleted member 83

@TheAncientCenturion @EtenBoby

Please, i ask you to reconsider if ya want to see this. By far not my worst tho.
OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK YOU ILL FUCK YOU TILL YOUR ANUS IS AS BIG AS BARJANG GUN YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE
SAKURA WAS DECENT LOOKING IN MY OPINION SO ANY GOOD FANART IS CONSIDERED A TREAT FOR ME BUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HOW DARE YOU POST A MADASAKU ART HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
GET THAT PINK FOREHEAD AWAY FROM MADARAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.