Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you talking about?
Neckbeard literally traveled from New World to Grand Line to get Boas Fruit, had Boa by her throat and he started shitting his pants when Rayleigh showed up and Rayleigh told him to fuck off and he fucked off.

What the fuck does that have to do with CP0 the fucking intelligence unit?
Imagine being insecure as fuck because Yonko look trash day by day.

Blackbeard is ready to kill Shanks but ran away from Rayleigh. Instead of taking a high ground and saying Old ray is potentially Kaido level of above, you decide to dick ride Yonko and downplay Rayleigh
Lol I don't really care for BB's strength but old ray admitting he can't beat current BB must have hurt your feelings huh

Pacifista are fodder that get one shotted. Kizaru was getting ready for war with Whitebeard no time to waste chasing after Rayleigh
Rayleigh is not running, Kizaru had no damage in marineford going up against whitebeard. We know how important admirals are to the WG, that's why they don't bother with rayleigh because to be sure they would have to bring 3 admirals to bring him in without having casualties. Thats how dangerous 78yo who is retired for 20+ years. Btw whitebeard was only 72yo, and still active, while rayleigh is older and inactive. Scary how much stronger he must have been 20+ years ago.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
The SSG being designed to replace the Shichibukai and there being specific Pacifista models for different Shichibukai makes me suspect that unlike the original Pacifista, not all SSG would be on the same level.

They'd probably have the same defensive package, but their offence and other special abilities may differ considerably.
I think all of the Seraphim will be on the same General level, probably with similar abilities. SSG should have other creations than just Pacifista and Seraphim, we may only be scratching the surface of SSG here.

Lol I don't really care for BB's strength but old ray admitting he can't beat current BB must have hurt your feelings huh
Lmao Old and Rusty Rayleigh pulling 100 times better feat than Shanks has you coping malding and seething and my feelings are hurt.

Blackbeard is literally strongest guy in One Piece, and Rayleigh made him and his entire crew run away.
And him just speculating Rayleigh may potentially not being able to solo Blackbeard and his entire crew doesn't mean he will lose to Blackbeard in 1v1.

Even if he thinks he can't beat Blackbeard in 1v1 fact that Blackbeard is shaking and sweating in Rayleigh's presence and decides to run away shows that even Blackbeard himself thinks Rayleigh can whoop his ass.

Not as much as bb running away because if Ray after he sailed all the way around the world has yours
Bro ray who has more experience as a fighter and better COO admits he can't defeat BB. Case closed. BB is always careful even when he has slight advantage like running from akainu when he had his entire crew , running from CP0 who he can fodderize. Not fighting a legend + boa's hax where there's a chance than he can get stoned by boa is playing it intelligently

Status
Not open for further replies.