Status
Not open for further replies.
People are already coping because Rayleigh got hype which means Zoro hype

This is literally the only reason behind Rayleigh downplay like him being comparable to a simple "YC"
Rayleigh and Zoro are obvious parallels
Meaning EOS Zoro is set to be at least equal to Prime Rayleigh, but likely to surpass him.
This is no good for some people

Same thing with ssg and sanji stans and bb and goofy fans
I’m not saying it’s just Zoro fans that’s why I included Shanks

Everyone does it

Do you think the people who like Zoro are wanking Rayleigh for no reason? Of course not

:suresure:

Sanji fans did the same thing to King when they thought he was gonna fight him. It’s all agenda

It’s almost impossible to tell who actually likes who because the whole fanbase has their own hidden agenda. How many people actually wank Roger/Shanks because they like them and not because Luffy’s goal is to surpass them?

If Sanji had a character his fans could use as a yard stick for his EOS power level (Zoro with Rayleigh/Mihawk and Luffy with Roger) they’d do the same thing

:jordanmf:

This is literally the only reason behind Rayleigh downplay like him being comparable to a simple "YC"
Rayleigh and Zoro are obvious parallels
Meaning EOS Zoro is set to be at least equal to Prime Rayleigh, but likely to surpass him.
This is no good for some people
on a side note, it would be very nice to see young rayleigh and zoro with swapped clothes, imho

I used to only wank Mihawk cuz of Zoro wank but now I hate all straw hats.

Mihawk is my favorite one piece character
See what I mean? That’s what everyone does

Do you think you see Luffy fans in the Roger threads saying “Roger > All” for no reason? It’s cause that’s his EOS goal

Roger is barely a character (like Mihawk/Shanks) yet people will fellate him for agenda purposes

Shit, you’ll probably see Erkan hyping Wang Zhi to Admiral+ level next week

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.