Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about something and seek normal responses it ain't shitposting.

Crying Trio of Erkan, Tejas and Noodle posts in the nutshell:

LOLOLOLO RAYLEIGH IS WEAK BLACKBEARD IS NOT AFRAID OF HIM HE IS NOT IN HIS PRIME YET COPE ZOROTARDS MIHAWK IS VISTA LEVEL

and multiply it by 10.

That's shitposting.
I disagree. We all have agendas. We type them out. Some do it more often than others.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Noodle sad forum life:

Talks shit, spams shitposts because his characters are not relevant. Someone tells him Kata sucks.

OMG BOGARD YOU BETTER CHANGE THE MODS OR IM GONNA THROW A TANTRUM.

''rest'' yes too much cope for Kaido isnt stronger than Marco :suresure:

Literally the first post showing a thread where I assumed mihawk won't be the ''marine hunter'', if he was then that bounty is inflated like hell obviously and I assumed Zolo's bounty will be at least bigger than Ling's, the government probably suppressed Luffy's and the crews bounties. Mihawk wankers himself were saying shit like his bounty won't be big etc now they use the bounty argument as usual, as you and mihawk wankers are hypocrites. Mihawk wankers who were saying his bounty won't be big took the L, not me, Lmao.

Show some IQ, these arguments of yours are just too weak.

Not even mention, that weak trolls assumed mihawk has higher bounty than 3 yonko without seeing BB's new bounty while I was saying just wait its not revealed yet, very big fat L for you big W for me. :steef:
Writing an essay isn't going to save the fact you were actively damage controlling Mihawk's bounty (before your "Marine Hunter" copium). Do us all a favor and go back to the flat Earth community.

Still don't get Mihawk wank. Dude's done fucking nothing but people hype him like he's the coolest character in the series that has shown off so many epic things in epic scenes

Is all it takes to wank someone is them being theoretically strong? Lmfao.
It is underestimating the narrative outside powerlevels bs

Status
Not open for further replies.