Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is going to be so utterly DISGUSTED that they tried to make a miniMiho. Even worse that they gave it a PlaySkool Yoru.
Ngl i feel like if Mihawk saw the kid he would be shocked for five seconds then treat it as normal. He then Picks up the kid then walks away.

Especially since He was basically a dad for the entire time skip I could see Mihawk accepting this as his new normal instantly.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Zoro is way way ahead of SSG though
Lets not get it twisted
He was busting mountains (without even Ashura) way back in Dressrosa and already neg diffed a REAL lunara.

But these things are solid Katakuri level threats.
Probably can beat Kidd and maybe even Law.
I am not talking about Kidhawk. I am talking about how Rayleigh's presence alone is enough to make BB, the so-called EoS villain retreat.

Ngl i feel like if Mihawk saw the kid he would be shocked for five seconds then treat it as normal. He then Picks up the kid then walks away.

Especially since He was basically a dad for the entire time skip I could see Mihawk accepting this as his new normal instantly.
Nah we need zoro to kill them fake kids... Maybe oda will come up with some shit that they get scared of zoro since he defeated king or something :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.