Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
No, they are the new versions of the Pacifistas.... Equipped with laser beam palms and all.
Blackbeard literally calls one β€œPX?!”

They are Pacifista, robots. Ultra advanced robots apparently but robots nonetheless.

β€”β€”

β€œOMG THE WG USES CHILDREN TO FIGHT PIRATES OMG”

Guys. You are reading a manga where characters like Akainu and Lucci have murdered innocent children on-panel. Please go through puberty. Lol
Aight.

So they are most likely mass produced & the fact that they are still children is probably because of the WG only being able to experiment with King when he was a child.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
β€Ž
Well Kidd Hawk shows insanity of real Mihawk tho
If Kid Hawk Toy only is island buster
Like what does Mihawks named attack even look like?

Is he gonna cut the moon in half or something??

Its not even Kid mihawk..its replica of Kid mihawk with Walmart Yoru.
I am not going to make one-to-one comparison between Kidhawk and Mihawk till I get confirmation that all Seraphims aren't equal.

Uh?

I thought they were genetically engineered children like the Vinsmokes were...

So that the WG gets a set of utterly obedient fighters who can replace the Shichibukai as they grow up....
They seem more flesh than robotics why would
Uh?

I thought they were genetically engineered children like the Vinsmokes were...

So that the WG gets a set of utterly obedient fighters who can replace the Shichibukai as they grow up....
They are, they are more of a biological miracle then a robotics one. They are part Lunarian part warlord if anything they are closer to actual children since they should technically have to biological parents even though they are testube baby's. They have robot enhancements but notice it is just arm lasers. They are androids not cyborgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.