Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if all the Seraphim will be modeled after the Warlords, or will Oda throw a curveball at us? We know Hancock was once a slave to the Celestial Dragons, so the Government had all the time in the world to attempt to experiment on her. And as a Warlord, she rarely came to meetings and the only instant we've ever saw her fight for the Government (to a degree) was Marineford. As for Mihawk, we still know very little of his past, but there's this little detail he shares with two characters closely associated with the Government.

And like Hancock, Mihawk rarely stayed in contact with WG.

I'm not ready to say they used these characters' DNA, as it's possible some of these traits were from research data to mimic their appearance. But considering the heavy importance on lineage factor, aka, DNA, on Vegapunk's research, this doesn't rule out these Seraphim as a bio-engineered weapons.

But on the other hand, being called Seraphim suggest there will be 7 of them, just like the original Warlords, and if they used slaves or people connected to the government as test-subjects or research material, there wouldn't be much reason but to try and mass-produce these. One way of arguing against that are that these current Seraphim are prototypes waiting to be mass-produced into the Government's very own Heavenly Host.

Wow, 2 chapters into the final saga, and Oda's going crazy.
I am so happy the bracelet theory is back! One of my favs!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
i thought you wanted carrot

carrot is still in that barrel with chuji the rat waiting:risitasad:
I do, this is potential for Carrot
Because what happened after Vivi gave her speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them?
That stowaway scene with Robin
And now look at how Yamato is giving a speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them.
:myman::myman::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.