Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the marines were kept sending more and more waves to mihawk. So we don't necessarily know how long its been especially with ssg finally arriving to Hancock but seemingly not buggy or mihawk.
Imagine spending millions or billions of berries on a very high tech "robot" with the adn of probably the best race in the verse just for someone to cleave it in half with one swing of his sword. That sounds like a possible outcome if we are speaking about Mihawk
:funky:

Teach think twice before facing old Ray and dipp

Old Ray said he wouldn't be able to beat Teach if they were supposed to fight even though he is still one of the strongest haki users with no DF.
He even subdued Boa who's a strong haki user.

This hype BB
Strong haki is really not enough to beat him, much less DF reliant fighters.

literally no where in the chapter we see that, stop pulling shit out of your ass

You also said he would resist Hancock's DF when it is shown he wasn't even hit by the arrow

And you said he teamed up with BB when he himself is shocked at BB's statement about him helping Blackbeard.

Stop making shit up to hype up Koby loser
And literally nowhere in the chapter do we see him being hard diffed by any that's fodder

Kaido is stronger than any yonko not names whitebeard
Current blackbeard might have a better shot against him than shanks but thats mainly cause of the yami fruit
So will be Zoro lol.

Zoro > Mihawk > Shanks
Zoro > Prime Ray > BB

Shanks has highest portrayal out of any Yonko not named Kaido or WB, and Zoro will be stronger than them with at least one person in-between.

Zoro EoS > Kaido ain't really hot take. Zoro surpassing all OG Yonkos including sickbeard (not Primebeard) is most likely outcome rn tbh.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's kind of adorable that Hancock is resting against Rayleigh's leg despite her men despising, extremely proud nature lol

He's definitely the closest thing to her father. She must have insane respect for him.
He did save her from child slavery, extreme abuse/torture and whatever else so its definitely not surprising tbh. Rayleigh had great major grandfather, uncle and father figure vibes throughout the series in different ways ofc.

He's an amazing man but it does bother me why he and the Roger Pirates never tried to help Ace either. But I fear it might be like Marco saying at Wano, that he and the WB pirates dont owe Whitebeard anything anymore, they are free of him or w/e? But even then, their BELOVED former captains son? Really letting going to die like that? Sigh.

But yeah aside from that, Rayleigh is fucking awesome. The ultimate grandfather figure in OP even.

literally no where in the chapter we see that, stop pulling shit out of your ass

You also said he would resist Hancock's DF when it is shown he wasn't even hit by the arrow

And you said he teamed up with BB when he himself is shocked at BB's statement about him helping Blackbeard.

Stop making shit up to hype up Koby loser
Are you blind he was with the other marines unless you telling me he avoided all of her arrows with pure speed. Lol that's a Sanji feat then.

Doesn't matter if he was shocked bb still gave him the hype lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Eh i guess thats a possibility but i still believe it makes more sense for them to be included cross guild
Bounties are just about strength tho. There are tons of cases of weaker characters having higher bounty do to them having more know feats if strength and danger to the wg
Sure and Buggy is your perfect example for it.
Thing is we still dont have any case except this one where the percieved leader has a lesser bounty than the percieved subordinate, especially among emperors.
And that's only explainable through the scenario i talked about.

Blackbeard 2.2 still represented everything the world government knew of him and his feats during the timeskip and post cp0. The new 3.9 being due to new stuff
I think he was just due for an update for a long while and that happened while they were revising the other warlord bounties. The 2.2 of him was an old bounty when he just became an emperor.

Idk tbh
We know the marines were kept sending more and more waves to mihawk. So we don't necessarily know how long its been especially with ssg finally arriving to Hancock but seemingly not buggy or mihawk.

You probably right about the timing more or less tho
I'm just saying what the chapter told me dawg. The events of this chapter are set in during the marine invasion, and that's like a week before onigashima iirc.

Teach think twice before facing old Ray and dipp

Old Ray said he wouldn't be able to beat Teach if they were supposed to fight even though he is still one of the strongest haki users with no DF.
He even subdued Boa who's a strong haki user.

This hype BB
Strong haki is really not enough to beat him, much less DF reliant fighters.
Running from an old wash ray isn’t bb hype lol
Nether is shitting your pants and being told to leave prime ray >>bb
Bb extreme high diff old ray

So will be Zoro lol.

Zoro > Mihawk > Shanks
Zoro > Prime Ray > BB

Shanks has highest portrayal out of any Yonko not named Kaido or WB, and Zoro will be stronger than them with at least one person in-between.

Zoro EoS > Kaido ain't really hot take. Zoro surpassing all OG Yonkos including sickbeard (not Primebeard) is most likely outcome rn tbh.
Eh the way i see it is shanks is the weakest of the original but strongest of the current

Status
Not open for further replies.