Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a bold assumption to make

I don't mind Koby, I just hate how much his fans overate him. If you have a problem with that you might as well quit this forum because I am very mild compared to the rest
Koby's gonna be the new fleet admiral I bet, so that hype will all be worthful one day. Mark my words, I'm not a huge Koby fan, but those who are will collect a couple Ws in the future.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't know what's going on but Coby was either not affected by Hancock's power or he dodged her attacks. Ain't no way he's standing right in the middle of the targetted area and not turned into a stone because Hancock "missed".
He probably dodged with his CoO that he was noted for before or more likely wasnt affected by it as you said, I think hes too pure to be affected by her DF. It targets lustful feelings of any kind apparently.

Don't know what's going on but Coby was either not affected by Hancock's power or he dodged her attacks. Ain't no way he's standing right in the middle of the targetted area and not turned into a stone because Hancock "missed".
If he was not affected Oda would’ve definitely pointed it out, specially since BB points out that Hancock would turn anyone into stone if he released her

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If he was not affected Oda would’ve definitely pointed it out, specially since BB points out that Hancock would turn anyone into stone if he released her
Then he dodged her attacks. That's the only way he can escape coz every single one of them except him turned into a stone.

It's probably that he dodged, most of the focus on Coby's skills have been on his speed and CoO after all.

the narration at the end kinda reminds me of the duel at banaro island
I wonder if this event will be something similar, leading to the ultimate war.

Luffy summons his forces and goes to war with Teach in order to save Koby.
The marines use Koby, who is known as a hero, to rally their forces and go to war against teach.

Imu, the gorosei, shanks, the supernova, cross guild, the revolutionaries, and any other force will find themselves getting swept up in the massive war.

my theory

since CoO requires mental focus in order to work, Koby has trained his mind to such a degree that he can prevent himself from being effected by Hancock's powers. That and CoO probably helped him dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.