Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Why the hell didn't she use it when she was caught?

A minute? Koby and blackbeard had a whole dialogue. Then he had dialogues with Rayleigh. Why are we making excuses?
PIS - Plot Induced Stupidity. Even if Boa didn't have adv coc. She should have used coa and attacked, but she didn't. So the only explanations are PIS or she couldn't use Haki at all because of Teach's yami powers. And we don't know if that's the case, so we have to wait till we get more info on that.

Personally I'm disappointed in the appearance of SSG's new weapons.
Kuma barely passed as a human from the start so his design worked great for an army of robots.
Seraphim look very out of place when they're fighting alongside Marines

We see Koby in front of the big building with Luffy's poster, with Helmeppo close to him

Then we see Boa in front the same building with lot of marine and pirates turned into stone, helmeppo included (in another panel)
Don't let other gaslight into by claiming Koby wasn't even on the same area as Hancock and he only joined later. He was. she simply failed to petrify him @Ssg super suit coby
All facts

Mihawk is just a cool ass character right now
Like before cross guild I used to like Shanks a lot more

Now mihawk is by far my favorite character
Actually Shanks Mihawk and Dragon, all are like chads who doesn't give a fuck to anyone or any situations. Lol

Character and design wise Mihawk and SHouHeiKun are best in any series. For actions or other moments, Shanks is the best choice for now like Renpa.

No I sad sanji should be able to do the same. I though you gents told me that one has to be attacked by her ability via arrows or beam to be affected? So even if he horny for her if she can't touch him he is fine. Though being sanji he would want her to touch him
No. Sanji in canon has turned to stone just from seeing her from a distance away. It was played off as a gag. But I was referencing that as a joke.....

Why are you being super respectful lol. Call someone some slurs and stuff. That's what makes the arguments and debates a little spicy.

Nobody wants shit sir it’s made clear old ray would still give bb the work even if he loses and old
Prime ray would probably beat him and his whole crew blame oda 🤷accept the fact
What you heard:it was favourable for us that he left because I can't defeat him now but if I was younger I can fucking solo his whole crew

PIS - Plot Induced Stupidity. Even if Boa didn't have adv coc. She should have used coa and attacked, but she didn't. So the only explanations are PIS or she couldn't use Haki at all because of Teach's yami powers. And we don't know if that's the case, so we have to wait till we get more info on that.
Teaches power doesn't negate haki or natural battle strenght as shown when he fought ace. His crew even stated that even though ace couldn't use his fruit temporarily he is just strong

We see Koby in front of the big building with Luffy's poster, with Helmeppo close to him

Then we see Boa in front the same building with lot of marine and pirates turned into stone, helmeppo included (in another panel)
Don't let other gaslight into by claiming Koby wasn't even on the same area as Hancock and he only joined later. He was. she simply failed to petrify him @Ssg super suit coby
@MonochromeYoru clear as day coby was right there

Status
Not open for further replies.