Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess kizaru is stronger than bb since he did better against a 2 years younger Rayleigh than bb did against a Rayleigh that's getting weaker the more time passes. Good to know
you forgot hancock dude . She is the reason why he left. If he starts fight rayleigh, he definetly has to release hancock. Once he released hancock, hancock has the ability to eradicate him simply. BB said this words himself. Also This meant that boa's haki is strong enough to make her ability work on BB . Even if he had his entire i still don't think they can't deal with boa since her ability is like that.
Also this can tell why sengoku said that boa is strong. Just not bcz she has very strong haki but bcz she has enough haki to turn a top tier into a stone if one is not careful.
Like we saw how Law df ability did not work on bigmom bcz she has tremendous haki.

Gotcha lol. As much as I think Oda suffers from world buildersโ€™ disease, I think the introduction of Rox and other lurking legends in the new world (Wang Zhi and the burning man(?) as examples), is a great addition to the OP story.

For Rox, his character is nonexistent thus far but I actually like the idea that the Yonko had that Pirate figure that they could see and learn from in their youths. It makes them come off as less fanservicy and more human to me. Like they werenโ€™t always just these exceptional kingly Pirates who built their empires from scratch, but at one point weโ€™re just really strong noobs who just joined this random ship to get rich. Lol, idk.
It didn't really come across to me as like that. It came across far more like "Yoooooooo!!! Look at how humongously big testicled this Xebec bloke was!!!" which is weird if Xebec doesn't come back into the story somehow. I could accept that reasoning if Xebec was only the captain of Kaido and Linlin but he is also the captain of Whitebeard, Shiki and several other legendary dudes. That is completely overkill. Lol.

Whitebeard already had a short scene that humanized his past rookie self when he was on a different crew and talking about family.

The only other thing the Rocks gimmick did was form a basis for Kaido and Linlin working together ("Hey, we used to rock shit in the past. Let's do that again") but Oda could have just made them Shiki's subordinates (say his YC1/2 equivalents) instead of creating an entirely new mega, super, hyper, ultra pirate character that was so ridiculously powerful that nearly every notable pirate captain from one generation ago bar Roger was his bitch.
As for lurking legends in the New World, this shit makes the OP world feel bigger and more dangerous to me. I always like when Oda does things that emphasize how hard it is to survive and prosper in his world. Like even the Yonko are getting dunked on by rookies and such. And to me, introducing random top tiers (sparingly) who have no interest in forming their own crews or being the Pirate King, literally just camping out on some random island in the New World that even Yonko avoid, that shit makes the OP world feel more alive and emphasizes how even for top tier Pirates, the New World is a dangerous place lol.

Idk. I like this shit. If Oda were ever to introduce some garbage character who never seems to struggle or face adversity COUGH COUGH SHANKS COUGH COUGH, then I would condemn that trash with every fiber of my being. Lol
I might agree that it makes OP bigger if it wasn't for one thing.

This bloke is yet another Rocks stooge.

Having nearly every single, damn pirate be connected to Rocks just makes this world increasingly small to me.

Like I said, having so many notable characters be Xebec subordinates only serves to hype the guy himself and unless this guy is brought back from dead then I really don't see what the point is. Even then, he would be like a fourth final antagonist in this series when we already have Akainu, Blackbeard and Imu.

Also, petty talk speaking but his name completely sucks. "Xebec D. Rocks" sounds like something an A.I. random word generator would come up with. Lel.

Compares fodder version of Blackbeard to EoS level Prime Blackbeard

Plus leaving a ship isn't a big deal
Leaving a fucking devil fruit you traveled across the world is.
If his crew is here he would definetly fight. Also he is wary of boa's ability not rayleigh strength. If he release boa he knew he would get f**ked up since his subordinates are already turned into rock.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Depends on how close he was to Roger
Law and midd are supposedly Luffy's rivals but still complete fodders compared to Zoro
That's true on Kid and Law, but it was stated that Garp and Roger had several fights that went to near death so unless that was a lie I think they should be pretty relative.

If his crew is here he would definetly fight. Also he is wary of boa's ability not rayleigh strength. If he release boa he knew he would get f**ked up since his subordinates are already turned into rock.
Are you slow ๐Ÿ˜†he shitted himself when ray showed up and ray told him to gtf off the isalnd and yonko bb did but
bb scared of boa who he low diff??
and was about to kill??
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Compares fodder version of Blackbeard to EoS level Prime Blackbeard

Plus leaving a ship isn't a big deal
Leaving a fucking devil fruit you traveled across the world is.
Eos blackbeard?
It was blackbeard and 9 of his commanders

In 1 case we know he could have beat rayleigh
In the other he likely couldn't beat akainu
One is in his prime with 3 ships and marines with him
One is old rusty and almost 80
Yeah better feat ๐Ÿ‘
They ran because akainu was on board specifically
Rayleigh admitted inferiority and used boas abilities as a bargaining chip to get them to leave

Interesting how coby wasn't hyped or scared when facing boa or when bb showed up. Hell he was pleading with her to stop since he people were being wiped out by the new pacifistas. But he completely lost it when he saw Rayleigh

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Right, fixed now.

- Old generation Dead Yonkous
1. Gol D. Roger =
5.564.800.000 (dead)
2. Edward Newgate = 5.046.000.000 (dead)
3. Kaido = 4.611.100.000 (dead)
4. Big Mom =
4.388.000.000 (dead)

- New generation Yonkous & Leaders
1. Yonkou : Shanks
= 4.048.900.000 - RHP
2. Yonkou : Marshall D. Teach = 3.996.000.000 - BBP
3. Dracule Mihawk = 3.590.000.000 - CG
4. Yonkou : Buggy = 3.189.000.000 - CG
5. Yonkou : Monkey D. Luffy = 3.000.000.000 - SHP
6. Trafalgar D. Law = 3.000.000.000 - HP
7. Eustass kidd = 3.000.000.000 - KP
8. Crocodile = 1.965.000.000 - CG
9. Boa hancock - 1.659.000.000 - AP

- Yonkou Commanders
1. King = 1.390.000.000 - BP
2. Marco = 1.374.000.000 - WBP
3. Queen = 1.320.000.000 - BP
4. Roronoa Zoro = 1.110.000.000 - SHP
5. Jinbe = 1.100.000.000 - SHP
6. Charlotte Katakuri = 1.057.000.000 - BMP
7. Vinsmoke Sanji = 1.032.000.000 - SHP
8. Jack = 1.000.000.000 - BP
9. Charlotte Smoothie = 932.000.000 - BMP
10. Nico Robin = 930.000.000 - SHP
11. Charlotte Cracker = 860.000.000 - BMP
12. Charlotte Perospero = 700.000.000 - BMP
13. Sabo = 602.000.000 - RA
14. Charlotte Snack = 600.000.000 - BMP
15. Don Chinjao = 592.000.000 - SHP
16. Portgas D Ace = 550.000.000 - WBP (dead)
17. Little Oars Jr = 550.000.000 - WBP
18. Izo = 510.000.000 (dead) - WBP

*Below izo, is the like of non yonkou commander..such as usopp = 500.000.000
still wrong
Roronoa Zoro = 1.111.000.000 - SHP

Status
Not open for further replies.