Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're basically getting black versions of every powerful character now? I have a feeling in my gut one piece arguments are about to drop a few points in IQ.

Anyone wanna talk about Bon Clay. Sorry had a gay friend that remind me of him. Coolest guy I knew from highschool even if I couldn't save him from the bullies.

Waste of time & space. Nothing zoro has is comparable to Law. Move along wid Zorro fan
Yes nothing Zoro has is comparable to Law
Emo Edge Lord has No CoC -- Zoro Has top tier CoC
Emo Edge Lord doesn't know what Ryou is -- Zoro has top tier Ryou
Emo Edge Lord has Less Physical Strength than Doffy -- Zoro has top tier physical strength
Zoro can run faster than Emo Edge Lord can even think
Emo Edge Lord best 1v1 W is Vergo -- Zoro's best 1v1 W is Fujitora
Emo Edge Lord failed to do permanent Damage to Big Mom's Organs -- Zoro did permanent Damage to Kaido's scales.

Its a joke to even compare Emo Edge Lord to Zoro and most people don't.

To give you a reality check VAST MAJORITY of fans think Law hasn't even surpassed Marco yet much less Zoro and they are not fucking wrong. Doing 4th of July Fire works against an immobile punching bag like Big Meme who is retarded enough to choose not to use CoC like Kaido and swat Law away like a bug doesn't make you YC1 level.

Law should be competing with Baby Mihawk's replicas and prove his superiority to them not the guy who will one day surpass Mihawk
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure:
This Jebroni

Status
Not open for further replies.