Status
Not open for further replies.
British Empire colonized Indian subcontinent for 200 years. Not a fan of monarchy or colonization, but I know humans cant survive without wars.
The fact that British still have monarchy and preach others to establish democratic system, is beyond stupid.
The OP verse kind of have same syatem with World Government (WEF, UN, etc).
I dont know how many of you know about the book "The Great Reset" by Klaus Schwab and that Pzifer's CEO is also head of WEF.
Dutch farmer protests and recent fertilizer ban by Canada.
Where the world is heading :few:
Maybe I am watching too many conspiracy theories 💀
We will all die a slow and painful death

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:choppawhat::choppawhat:
Xebec>Garp, WB, Ray and Akainu
Xebec got clapped by a young Roger and Garp meanwhile we have Shiki fighting for days against Prime Goku and Garp and lived to tell the tale. Everyone you listed below Xebec has better hype, feats and portrayal...
In an arc or two, RT5 and Yamato are all gna surpass him

H

Herrera95

So Kid and Law neg diff Zoro because bounty, right?

That's basically the logic you are using. Vice admirals were getting neg diffed by Hancock, yet Koby was completely unscathed by her.

by feats Koby is stronger than 50-60% of VAs we've seen.
What?

WTF are you talking about.

I'm just thrashing fanboys expectations from beating Hancock to being humiliated by Teach while Hancock fight both sides.

Old bum orders Neckbeard to do leave: Neckbeard runs away, giving up on the fruit he sailed the entire new world and paradise to get
Old bum begs Kizaru several times to leave the straw hats alone : Kizaru doesn't give fuck and old bum has to sneak attack him, but end up being the one close from heart attack after 2 minutes even though Borsalino was benevolent enough to entertain old bum in his own fighting style
Kizaru >>>>> old bum >>> yoncucks

Status
Not open for further replies.