G

Gorosei Informer

is pokemon a game or an anime i've never seen it?:choppawhat:
Wait really?! It started as a game but blew up into an anime, with official manga spinoffs and a MASSIVE culture with huge official tournmaents and such haha.

I thought I remembered you challenging TAC to a match of it but I must be getting my brain tricking me again!

This is 6 years old now and only 6 minutes long but it can help you get a quick idea of what its about at least:

Pokemon trainers set out to catch pokemon, train them and such, after getting one from their professor or w/e in their region, they fight gym leaders with their own strong pokemon teams who usually follow a specific theme and you get badges for winning. Collect 8 badges and you can fight the Elite Four or w/e, the champions of the region and be declared a pokemon master.

Thats how simple it used to be at least anyway? Pokemon is WAY more complex in its mechanics now than it ever used to be and from 150 pokemon in total, has jumped up around 890 or something!
Post automatically merged:

They had it planned out all that time

:crazwhat::snoopy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I watch these games from the group stage of the competition
I saw this game online..But because I was doing something, I could only see the second, fourth and fifth sets
Poland really deserved to win this game, so congratulations
It was really strange to me why your coach didn't invite Drzyzga to this tournament...But this young man who was invited to the team instead of him surprised me..I don't know what others think, but I think he was the best player in this match. I liked his game
These games were really wonderful, for example, I didn't think that Ukraine has strong volleyball..Some of the players in this team were really great
I liked these matches and I am looking forward to the final match
What a history we can make today.

We beat Brazil Who won 3 World Championships in a row to face Italy who before Brazil also won 3 World Championships in a row.

Drzyzga was a bit outdated. Our former coach's biggest kryptonite was not trusting in our younger players and kept on forcing the old gang in.

In 2018 we won the World Championship and a year prior our juniors won the World Championship in the Junior category. Now most of them are in our current team.

Wait really?! It started as a game but blew up into an anime, with official manga spinoffs and a MASSIVE culture with huge official tournmaents and such haha.

I thought I remembered you challenging TAC to a match of it but I must be getting my brain tricking me again!

This is 6 years old now and only 6 minutes long but it can help you get a quick idea of what its about at least:

Pokemon trainers set out to catch pokemon, train them and such, after getting one from their professor or w/e in their region, they fight gym leaders with their own strong pokemon teams who usually follow a specific theme and you get badges for winning. Collect 8 badges and you can fight the Elite Four or w/e, the champions of the region and be declared a pokemon master.

Thats how simple it used to be at least anyway? Pokemon is WAY more complex in its mechanics now than it ever used to be and from 150 pokemon in total, has jumped up around 890 or something!
Post autom
Thank you
I read the description, it was a bit like Digimon to me

We beat Brazil Who won 3 World Championships in a row to face Italy who before Brazil also won 3 World Championships in a row.

Drzyzga was a bit outdated. Our former coach's biggest kryptonite was not trusting in our younger players and kept on forcing the old gang in.

In 2018 we won the World Championship and a year prior our juniors won the World Championship in the Junior category. Now most of them are in our current team.
What sports?

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you
I read the description, it was a bit like Digimon to me
Yeah! I was gonna ask if you knew what Digimon was by any chance somehow too! LOL!

Was that Black Clover thing you wanted to ask TAC about this btw?:

I think you have a better chance than Italy and you will probably become the champion
Of course, the player who was invited instead of Zaitsev may cause you a little trouble..But again, I feel that you will probably win from Italy, so the competition between the number of trophies will be interesting

Lmao the Sonic X ones?

TAC will have no mercy at least lmao.
I don’t know but it was like a mini game
You could undress Amy

Lmao I started having drinks again lately, despite avoiding alcohol almost entirely my whole life! I'm blaming Oda partially for it too LMAO!

:joker::kailaugh::parkcry::handsup:

Oh god hahaha, now thats a TOP TIER fight! Oda wishes he could draw a fight that epic! And you guys wouldnt offscreen it either so automatic superiority too!

Didnt you face TAC in Pokemon or was that someone else?
Alcohol is poison and Oda is the devil
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t know but it was like a mini game
You could undress Amy

Alcohol is poison and Oda is the devil
:josad:
Ah one of those! Newgrounds used to have loads of those lol

Lmaooo thats such an apt description ! Oda really made us sell our souls to him, the wicked Devil he is! That damn dealer to us crack spoiler/hype/chapter friends...