Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I'm an Admiral fan first and foremost, Light.
Iโ€™m not gonna lie, Sword and Admiral is a decently chuckle worthy name,

but Leg and Yonko is a stupidly funny name lmfao
Leg and Yonko is such a bizarrely fitting name lmao. I hope it's just a mundane series with Sanji fans cooking food for bitching Yonko fans
It is on the work right now, I will give everybody a glimpse of it once this thread reach page 1,000:kayneshrug:It will have a lot of memes that's for sure:cheers:
Braaaaah. We'll be here for three more years then.

You said WB is your favourite character in OP, but he is a Yonko. How can you treat him like that? :kriwhat:
Whitebeard is indeed my favourite character. However, I do not wank him. What makes his character compelling is how he is a veritable legend that was brought down by the inevitable passing of time. This is the core of his character arc during Marineford. :akaman:

So when I see posts claiming that Old Whitebeard equals all three Admirals or that he two shotted Akainu (no, we are not having yet another discussion about this), as a Whitebeard fan, I find such posts are straight up unpalatable as their content does not understand and also undermine what made Whitebeard such a great character to begin with. :zehaha:

Besides, one excellent Yonko does not remove the shit stains on their collective rep that are Linlin and Kaido.

I like all the Admirals, I cannot stand half of the Yonko. :whitepress:

I am a Whitebeard fan but I am certainly no Yanker wanker.:akasalt:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž