Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Whitebeard is indeed my favourite character. However, I do not wank him. What makes his character compelling is how he is a veritable legend that was brought down by the inevitable passing of time. This is the core of his character arc during Marineford. :akaman:

So when I see posts claiming that Old Whitebeard equals all three Admirals or that he two shotted Akainu (no, we are not having yet another discussion about this), as a Whitebeard fan, I find such posts are straight up unpalatable as their content does not understand and also undermine what made Whitebeard such a great character to begin with. :zehaha:

Besides, one excellent Yonko does not remove the shit stains on their collective rep that are Linlin and Kaido.

I like all the Admirals, I cannot stand half of the Yonko. :whitepress:

I am a Whitebeard fan but I am certainly no Yanker wanker.:akasalt:
Excellent points. Whitebeard was a great character but arguing that he was > Akainu is kind of like arguing that Mumenrider > Deep Sea King. When literally what makes Mumenrider great is that he was much weaker than DSK but fought his heart out anyway lol.

An exaggerated point but you get the idea lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unpopular Opinion, but Anime Hulk Hogan is lame. He's an utter failure, unable to detect Teach's true nature despite being with him for 25+ years. Letting his sons die in a war he both loses his life in, and the life of the one he'd rescue. He has no sense of responsibility since he left his friends throughout his territory fall apart. I'm sure King Neptune appreciated that.

Whitebeard's just an utter loser with cool powers.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Unpopular Opinion, but Anime Hulk Hogan is lame. He's an utter failure, unable to detect Teach's true nature despite being with him for 25+ years. Letting his sons die in a war he both loses his life in, and the life of the one he'd rescue. He has no sense of responsibility since he left his friends throughout his territory fall apart. I'm sure King Neptune appreciated that.

Whitebeard's just an utter loser with cool powers.
What's your top 10 most hated OP chars list?

Whitebeard is indeed my favourite character. However, I do not wank him. What makes his character compelling is how he is a veritable legend that was brought down by the inevitable passing of time. This is the core of his character arc during Marineford. :akaman:

So when I see posts claiming that Old Whitebeard equals all three Admirals or that he two shotted Akainu (no, we are not having yet another discussion about this), as a Whitebeard fan, I find such posts are straight up unpalatable as their content does not understand and also undermine what made Whitebeard such a great character to begin with. :zehaha:

Besides, one excellent Yonko does not remove the shit stains on their collective rep that are Linlin and Kaido.

I like all the Admirals, I cannot stand half of the Yonko. :whitepress:

Whitebeard was great and one of the best characters in one piece. But What is wrong with BM and Kaido?
:seriously:

So when I see posts claiming that Old Whitebeard equals all three Admirals
No, he only equals two. Don't forget, he was sick and old.

or that he two shotted Akainu
He did though.

The Yonko's have hype though :steef:
That's too bad, I really thought you'd wank the stronger characters in one piece :milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let me try to guess before that.

Dogtooth, WB, Tama, Cracker, Zoro, Ace. Maybe Linlin. And I don't really know any more lmao
Off on a few lol. My top faves would be;

1. Doflamingo
2. Crocodile
3. Enel
4. X Drake
5. Trafalgar D. Water Law
6. Borsalino
7. Nami
8. Mr. Vergo
9. Zoro Roronoa
10. Perona / Bonclay

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What's your top 10 most hated OP chars list?
1) Linlin.
2) Garp.
3) Oden.
4) Kaido.
5) Vander Decken.
6) Hody and co.
7) Foxy (mostly cause of the anime).
8) Cracker.
9) Carrot.
10) Katakuri.

Bonus rounds.
11) WCI Sanji. Any other Sanji I can tolerate but fuck WCI Sanji. Lol.

12) The entire opening cast of Wano. Urashima, Batman, Holdem, O Tama, O Kiku etc. were all O Shit. Seeing Wano start with this bunch actually made me drop OP on a weekly basis. They actually made me try binge reading (spoiler alert, getting through shit faster still does not change the fact that it is shit).

Foxy is a fucking treasure.
Foxy is a fucking menace.

He may have been tolerable in the manga with his limited panel time but damn did the anime give him way more screen time than he deserved.

He got Long Ring Island all to himself with no Aokiji to balance out his bullshit, got the Davy Back fight extended to be twice as long compared to the manga, got two filler arcs and he even got a bloody film.

Anime Foxy is pure shit.