Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it would. You asked if this supposed insider info makes Rayleigh a threat and I said it doesn't because he doesn't know anything about it. The void century history is a different story altogether. It depends on how much it increased Roger's bounty. Rayleigh said the SHs can't do anything about it even if they learn about history so you need to be sufficiently resourceful to act upon the void century history.

Meanwhile, Kuzan knows every single detail about how the marines function. That could be pretty dangerous information to be leaked.
I think you guys are putting to much thought into it. IF Kuzan has a 3.3B bounty it just further shows that the 3-4B range is reserved for big dogs. I think it's just portrayal. Everyone with a 3B+ bounty should be Top Tier individually (outside of gags ofc) while affiliation, ruthlessness and whether you lead an organisation or have intel make up for the rest.

I wonder where Oden and Ray are gonna end up. Personally at least Ray must crack the 4B imo.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not even going on waste time on this.
\Knowing the truth of opverse is somehow less dangerous then having knowledge of someone who was only there during sengoku reign as FA?
That's not what I said. Robin knows history but they did not increase her bounty sufficiently until she got enough resources to utilize her knowledge. The same applies to Rayleigh or even Roger for that matter. Roger's bounty was barely bigger than WB who never went to Laugh Tale even when they were equally strong. The information Rayleigh has is certainly more dangerous, but depending on how they use it, Kuzan could be a bigger threat.

No he doesn't he only knows Sengoku function not akainu.
They function the same way even now. Akainu's just more aggressive with his approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.