Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
tbf it doesnt mean they are shit tho
just shows the levels aokiji and greenbull / other toptiers are at
I never understood Lunarian Flames wank.

By default, if they worked like wankers believe them to it should be Kaido bowing to King not other way around right?

Well I'm thinking if this chapter has a big moment with revealing the 10th and final captain of Blackbeard's crew
It makes perfect sense for the chapter after to cut back to the Straw Hats and reveal their 10th and final commander

Though the slight scratch is if Oda decides to update on Doffy and Moria as well for 1061, which could give us another non-Strawhat update chapter.
:lusalty:

tbf it doesnt mean they are shit tho
just shows the levels aokiji and greenbull / other toptiers are at
Not shit per se

I guess their abilities aren't as strong as I thought they were

King got fucked by Greenbull and is a Lunarian with magma-like flames lol... and Greenbull didn't even use his tree form

Assuming the spoilers are real then another Lunarian got rolled by fuckin Aokiji and he uses ice

Not shit per se

I guess their abilities aren't as strong as I thought they were

King got fucked by Greenbull and is a Lunarian with magma-like flames lol... and Greenbull didn't even use his tree form

Assuming the spoilers are real then another Lunarian got rolled by fuckin Aokiji and he uses ice
BB couldn't beat one and you think that an Admiral will beat one a chapter later? :risitavirus: