Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I'm sorry he was terrible

The only thing I'll give him credit for is somehow being the hokage for the longest
Hiruzen led the village for around 45 years if not longer. The Sannin became his students when he was 24, so he fought in all 3 Shinobi Wars, retired, lost his wife and then had to take the mantle of Hokage again when he clearly wasn't interested any longer

Konoha exists because of Hiruzen and the fandom is too obsessed with him not personally being a dad to orphan Naruto to see that he's a wildly successful leader

You cannot trick my eye because it saw through something like the 4th Mizukage's genjutsu.

He's saying his skills are reliable because of this documented, uber genjutsu he caught.
You rephrased it on your own. He needs to say something like this for others to trust him.
There is no explanation whatsoever why a normal sharingan would have this powerful genjutsu
Why didnโ€™t Kakashi ever use this jutsu, how come his sharingan lost to tsukuyomi

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hiruzen led the village for around 45 years if not longer. The Sannin became his students when he was 24, so he fought in all 3 Shinobi Wars, retired, lost his wife and then had to take the mantle of Hokage again when he clearly wasn't interested any longer

Konoha exists because of Hiruzen and the fandom is too obsessed with him not personally being a dad to orphan Naruto to see that he's a wildly successful leader
Tbh. I don't think anyone actually cares about Hiruzen not raising him, it's more for shits and giggles. I joke about this too.

He gave him an apartment and provided the food for some time at least.

In real life, Naruto would sleep under some bridge.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I've said it before, I'll reiterate; Hiruzen even bothering to negotiate with the clan is an act of unparalleled good will that they did not deserve. Slighted or no, deciding to commit a coup on your home village after it was reeling from an international incident (Hyuga Fiasco), still recovering from the War & Kyuubi attack...

They were inviting their neighbors to attack if they succeeded and the government of Konoha has every right to prevent its people from being put at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.