Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
He said that if he were in charge of his country that he would “behead homosexuals.”

Folk had to beg for the OJ Mod team to punish him and when they finally did, it was a complete slap on the wrist.

Syed got his Modship removed for three months for promoting genocide. He then decided not to return to his old job thus making his punishment void.

Meanwhile, I got permanently banned for liking a comment that objectively criticised the Mod team. I had a completely spotless record and I had already requested an account deletion which as an EU citizen, I was legally entitled to meaning that my ban was technically illegal.

The things that happened on that forum. Lol.
Sigh....Muslims like Syed really give us a bad name. What he said was truly disgusting and horrifying. He deserved to have been perma-banned and the mods should have released a statement on him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What did Syed say again ?? That gay people should get killed ?

Yh we don't claim him....

He said that if he were in charge of his country that he would “behead homosexuals.”

Folk had to beg for the OJ Mod team to punish him and when they finally did, it was a complete slap on the wrist.

Syed got his Modship removed for three months for promoting genocide. He then decided not to return to his old job thus making his punishment void.

Meanwhile, I got permanently banned for liking a comment that objectively criticised the Mod team. I had a completely spotless record and I had already requested an account deletion which as an EU citizen, I was legally entitled to meaning that my ban was technically illegal.

The biggest problem was that there were gay community members of OJ, and then one of the community leaders is like “yeah I’d behead them” lmfao. Then when the issue is raised to the mod team, Divvens was like “I don’t see why y’all are getting so worked up over this” :catcry:

Insanity to its finest.

I'm glad this staff is completely different.

You should do more OP discussions lol. You always body people when you get serious lol.
Yeah but One Piece has become so shite that I find myself struggling to hold any enthusiasm for discussing it. :yodaswag:

Until the ChAdmirals or Urouge make their spectacular return, you all can find me in either the Kingdom section, the glorious Meme Repository thread, the Chad and Critic’s Clubs or the Game Arena. :brootea:

If someone had told me three years ago that the literal Yonko would single handedly be the greatest disappointments in the entire series, I would have laughed in their face. Now, I grieve for Pre-TS One Piece. :hope:

Yeah but One Piece has become so shite that I find myself struggling to hold any enthusiasm for discussing it. :yodaswag:

Until the ChAdmirals or Urouge make their spectacular return, you all can find me in either the Kingdom section, the glorious Meme Repository thread, the Chad and Critic’s Clubs or the Game Arena. :brootea:

If someone had told me three years ago that the literal Yonko would single handedly be the greatest disappointments in the entire series, I would have laughed in their face. Now, I grieve for Pre-TS One Piece. :hope:
I used to be a Big Meme fan:risitasad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmaoooo. I legit did not expect Erkan and Shishio to be the top legends. That's going to inflate Shishio's already Texas sized ego. And lmaoooo. Rossie and his 86 ways of wanking Big Mom, including wanking King Baum to hype up Big Mom's AP and durability. Truly a horrible group.

TAC & 6 colleagues... If you're making me a member of the Shichibukai, I hope you know which one to give me. I don't wanna end up like Moriah :whitepress:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bogard : Sengoku, retired but suddenly sides with Marine side to wank WB and downplay Yonko
Lee : Garp, retired Navy Wanker who became Tutor of Meme wankers
Xebec :... :smithnie: Shishio greatest rival
Mihawk : DenDen
Doffy : TAC
Shishio's greatest rival is remembering to turn off his mic in voice calls before taking a shit.