Status
Not open for further replies.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:...

He was hyped for performing suiton ninjutsu without a water source. His best suiton feats are equal to fodder in the War arc

I haven't read Naruto in a while ok :shame:

Tobirama beats all. Tobirama low diff fiction. Don't @ me fuckers.

Also, that's pre skip edo tensei from the snake bitch right? That was way before the feats and powerscaling got thrown out the window by kishi.

The best hokage needs not to be the strongest one. Tobirama was the most pragmatic of the lot. Also his talent for jutsu invention helped future Konoha. Both Minato and Naruto excelled in his Jutsu.
He was a badass hokage through and through and had one of most prolific moment in the manga when he chose Sarutobi as his successor with such simple test.

1. Mary Sue Nardo
  2. Senju Hashirama
  3. Namikaze Minato
  4. Senju Tobirama
  5. Sarutobi Hiruzen
  6. Tsunade
  7. Kakashi

Would be my ranking with everyone as they're Hokage. Obviously Kakashi by the end of the War Arc is arguably > Minato but without dat sharingan he's a lot weaker.
Good list, I'd swap Tobirama and Hiruzen perhaps if youre ranking prime hiruzen

and in the novels, even after losing his sharingan, its stated kakashis combat ability has significantly increased since he fought obito and madara.

And yeah people SLEEEEEP on how fucking strong war arc kakashi is, he's probably stronger than every hokage except Naruto, Hashirama, and Bijuu Minato.

Good list, I'd swap Tobirama and Hiruzen perhaps if youre ranking prime hiruzen

and in the novels, even after losing his sharingan, its stated kakashis combat ability has significantly increased since he fought obito and madara.

And yeah people SLEEEEEP on how fucking strong war arc kakashi is, he's probably stronger than every hokage except Naruto, Hashirama, and Bijuu Minato.
Agreed it makes no sense why people sleep on war arc kakashi.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tobirama has better reactions than Minato even in KCM, he can use suiton to displace his tags, and tandem paper bomb to remove entire areas that Minato could’ve marked
Lol, no. Minato's reaction time is > Tobirama's. Nothing tops this feat;

This is a Might Gai who is outplaying Juubijin Madara and pinning him down solely due to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.