Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1060 Spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:

- Chapter starts off with the SHs nearing an island but the island is not shown
- In a flashback, Scene shifts to Sabo talking to Revolutionaries. He informs Dragon that Cobra was assassinated by Lucci at the orders of the WG
- Vivi intervenes by saying that Alabasta might be in danger and to inform Luffy about this
- Dragon informs Koby to contact his brother (Luffy) and ask him to meet them on an island (we don't know which)
- The scene shifts to the Gorosei who realise that Luffy and Dragon might meet soon which will be very dangerous for them as Dragon has the 4th Road Poneglyph
- Gorosei are informed by Imu that he is going to make Alabasta "disappear"
- Present time, SHs arrive at the island and Luffy says he can sense Sabo and Ivankov
Fake, according to @T.D.A Imu is a "she", a female...

What have to say to this?

G

Gorosei Informer

To be fair, I'm way more interested in Vegapunk than Im, so if I had to pick I'd be more hyped about the Vegapunk face reveal. I just hope Oda gives him a badass design
Yeah same, I'm expecting Vegapunk to be like Einstein in design, maybe Dr Gero from DBZ too. Maybe even an alien as well. But at this point, I'm expecting him to be another actual clown too like Caesar, Indigo and I guess you can count Queen? Judge is a clown unintentionally in spirit too?

But in this situation Gai got Madara on all angles. Before Madara can react. His reaction is faster because it takes minimal effort to make a barrier, Gai got him several times before he could do this.

It relies on thought for Madara, he didn’t get to do that before he got slammed.
As I said, Madara got combo’ed after the 2nd punch(first hit). He was staggered meanwhile, you can see the 4 elephant foot like air pressure holding in place at once.
Combo breaks after 4th punch, the 5th one is a direct contact finisher, requires movement speed straight at the target, Madara again successfully reacts to it with more than enough time to counter attack.

Do you think Gai is moving faster during his evening elephant, than Night Gai? And does Madara react to the latter?

Status
Not open for further replies.