Status
Not open for further replies.
An exhausted Kakashi who has no immediate answer besides kamui

compared to Madara who has Sage sending, two sharingan and much better reactions. The only reason Madara didn’t block the second punch is because she couldn’t react in time. Point blank simple
What makes you say Kakashi has no immediate answer? Kakashi was just answering Kakuzu’s jutsu wasn’t he?
Kakashi is faster than Kakuzu, Madara is slower than Gai, yet Kakashi got crossed up, so what makes you say speed was the only factor that Madara got crossed up here?
Madara reacts to Gai on the 2nd punch, he turned, but he was occupied by the air pressure of first punch still, that’s how he got crossed up.

G

Gorosei Informer

You hit the nail on the head
Frankly I'm not racist ya know but I just don't like mixing with coloured folk ya know? I have nothing against them, I don't hate them but I just don't want to spend time with and get to know them. They should keep to themselves and not invade our personal spaces, our territories, our entertainment with their "diversity". It would be great if they just segregated themselves, not that I'm suggesting they are not welcome nor I don't want them here but you know, gotta stick with your own right? Stick with your own kind?

These are unironic quotes I've seen plenty of "not racists" and "not white supremacists" saying a lot lately online especially. They'll complain about "blackwashing" whilst unironically demanding and making mods to literally whitewash ethnic characters and make their skin pale instead or even worse, remove them from the game.

I lived through extreme racism growing up here. Being one of the only "ethnic" kids in my school and then starting high school when 9/11 happened made people over here suddenly much more openly racist. I had barrages of insults like "paki", "smelly curry bastard", "terrorist/Bin Laden", "blow yourself up/kill yourself brownie" and such. I was also beaten up, and physically assaulted at times. Had stuff thrown at me including sharp, heavy, large stones.

But you know, changing some characters to black is the real racism folks. My heart bleeds for these tragic white folks who have suffered throughout so much in history, with slavery, racial inferiority, forced segeration, overt and thus extreme racism, being depicted in an extremely awful way in media for decades.

I should check my ethnic/brown/Asian privilege right now.

I love all skin colours and those darker skin SHs in @Peppercore 's sig look beautiful and wonderful.

Some people really can't handle when their thrones are threatened and finding out the world doesn't revolve around them though, and that their real enemies are their politicial leaders, corporations, governments, whatever, the ruling elite, the classism, economic prejudice and how we're being turned against each other in deliberate race, political, gender and w/e else wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.