Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I had an idea for a giant tribute poster for Sword and Admiral and wanted to throw this biotch together lol. I'm very proud of how it came out.

I also wanted to thank you guys for the likes and positive reception that you all have given. This meme-ga would not have became what it did without your guys support and positivity, so I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my Magma-heart.

Oh, and there may be some future hints hidden in this poster, but who knows
Happy meme-ing
:akaman::sabogood:

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @Light D Lamperouge @Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Sade @Reborn @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Van @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @MonsterZoro @Jo_Ndule @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @Topi Jerami @Shura @Chrono @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @RayanOO @ZenZu @Reddot4 @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Trafalgar_D_Law @BigChungus2018 @Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi @Buusatan94 @Bogard @Ice devil slayer @Akai @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Haoshoku @MasterD @OmegaPsyche @Monkey D. Luffy @pedxi @Murilo @PuckTheGreat @BossYimz @Kiwipom @Artorias @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo @Daisuke Jigen @Just a member @Marimo_420 @Zoro D Goat @Don DaSlayer @Enma
Hype:steef:

S

stealthblack

Brah, Zoro cut a mountain and that was before his Enma PU. Oda doesn't clarify because their rivalry is based off a meme.

sanji kicked a mountain sized giant(wadatsumi) like a football and set it on fire, that was before raid suit that makes him way faster and stronger and durable.

and jimbe blasted away bm, someone on par with kaidou that can split sky in half with a punch with a punch.

zoro got sht on them.

I don't remember any Big Mom fans trying to drag other characters down to her level unless I'm forgetting.
Oda failed hard with plenty of female characters not just only Big Mom it's just that since Big Mom is a Yonko and was hyped up is why some people are more focused on her, Oda is just not very great when it comes to writing female characters. The WCI arc introduced so many interesting female characters yet Oda barely gave them any focus, and those that did got focus didn't get treated very well.

Big Mom was a very good antagonist during the first half of the arc but in the second half that went downhill the moment she went on her food rampage, Brûlée was another good antagonist in the beginning of the arc until Oda decided to use her as a plot device, Pudding went from pretending to be this cute nice girl helping out the SHs to this evil bitch that tricked the SHs and I liked it when Pudding was evil however Oda decided to suddenly redeem her in a way that felt forced. As for the others Smoothie who is a Sweet General barley got any focus and Compote got no focus at all, you also have some other female characters like Rebecca who ended up being a crybaby that could only defend herself instead of a female gladiator that would fight back, and then you have Robin who was been completely sidelined. The only female character Oda seems to care about and is very bias towards is Nami, to me it's very annoying how much focus he would give Nami compared to some other female characters and giving Zeus to her imo is more proof of how bias Oda is towards her character.
:sticky:

Well that did not take long. Last time I had this discussion it was antagonists in general being thrown under the metaphorical bus. Now it is female characters in general that are the unfortunate sacrifice in the “Linlin won’t look as bad if everyone else looks bad” defence.

I will agree that Oda’s portrayal of female characters, especially combat oriented ones, is utterly mediocre but that just adds fuel to the multitude of reasons as to why Linlin is an undeniably objectively bad character.

The failures of others are not the successes of Linlin.
Yeah Big Mom getting outshined by her subordinates in the second half of the WCI arc wasn't that great, but at least she got some decent character focus during the first half. Kaido imo is even worse, he has barely gotten any focus in his own arc and Orochi who is the secondary antagonist has outshined him both as a character and as a villain.

I like both Big Mom and Kaido but something feels wrong when you have characters like Katakuri, Perospero, and Oven outshining Big Mom in the second half of the WCI arc, and Orochi so far outshining Kaido during the Wano arc. Also I get what you're saying with Kaido, I'm just saying that some people thought that Kaido was going to be this perfect villain during the Wano arc that was not going to be made fun of.
Linlin was looking promising at the beginning of the arc, I will agree with that (which was why I was ultimately disappointed by her portrayal) but by the end, Oda had completely deconstructed her.

Take her initial rampage. She was portrayed as an insane berserker that could not recognise anyone, not even her own family. It was literally impossible to reason with her. All this resulted in Moscato’s death at the hands of his own berserk mother as witnessed by his horrified siblings, which was honestly one of the most terrifying moments of One Piece to witness. It was a great scene.

Then we have her recognising Pudding and Perospero, Perospero successfully bargaining with her and worst of all, Moscato actually showing up alive at the last chapter of the arc as a rotten cherry atop a puke pie.

So now when I look at that scene where Moscato “dies” and his siblings are crying over his “corpse”, I no longer feel that shock and awe that I first felt when I saw that scene, I just feel cheated.

Oda did not just handle her poorly or did not use her to her full potential, he actually went out of the way to completely deconstruct her character. Any positive portrayal she had in the first half of WCI is voided by how Oda deliberately sabotaged her in the second half.

As for Kaido, well I should really wait until Wano Arc is over what with the possibility of backstory and future portrayal etc. etc. but he does not look that promising a character to me.

Kaido currently feels more like a generic video game boss at the end of the play through than an actual character. He is big, he is mean, he is evil, he is intimidating etc. etc. but he is not interesting in the slightest.

He has the all the presence of an obstacle to be stepped over by the protagonist than an actual antagonistic character that directly opposes the character in any meaningful way.

I could be wrong, Oda could subvert my incredibly low expectations of Kaido being more than a talking punching bag but I am not going to get my hopes up.

It's good though lol.
That is exactly what makes it so funny.

Nothing is more spectacular to witness than an insane idea working out well. :steef:

Stupendium is a great content creator. He is the only Youtuber I know of that makes wholesome original songs about games that are legitimately good standalone songs.

Most other channels that do gaming songs are just cringeworthy. Lol.

A link to his original content for anyone that is interested (because I like the guy enough to give him free advertisement :madmonk:).

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVVOXbE6Ls1glsfzH9tldq-KqPI-g84LA

No Waves Like Home, The House Always Wins, A Purpose for New London, Shelter from the Storm and Little Rover (a song dedicated to the Mars Rover) are special standouts. :akaman:

That is exactly what makes it so funny.

Nothing is more spectacular to witness than an insane idea working out well. :steef:

Stupendium is a great content creator. He is the only Youtuber I know of that makes wholesome original songs about games that are legitimately good standalone songs.

Most other channels that do gaming songs are just cringeworthy. Lol.

A link to his original content for anyone that is interested (because I like the guy enough to give him free advertisement :madmonk:).

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVVOXbE6Ls1glsfzH9tldq-KqPI-g84LA

No Waves Like Home, The House Always Wins, A Purpose for New London, Shelter from the Storm and Little Rover (a song dedicated to the Mars Rover) are special standouts. :akaman:
That guy is pretty good. I'm glad you posted this. I'd never find his channel by myself.