Future Events Akainu & Imu: who will fight what

Who will Dragon fight?

• Total voters
Fujitora future fleet admiral?
:seriously:
Sabo will win through haki and other power.

What is this weird scenario you have
You have Kizaru with haki that can outmatch old Rayleigh, very doubtful Sabo will reach that level of haki mastery.
Akainu is supposed to be even stronger, and with the most offensive power that has an advantage on Sabo's logia, I just can't see it.
What other powers are you suggesting

Akainu vs Shanks
Imu vs Nami
Imu's True Form vs Sanji

We still haven't seen Final Villain. Imu is just one of Three Main Subordinates of Final Villain
Huh?

It's down to Imu vs BB.

After this chapter it's like 95% Imu and 5% BB.

Sakazuki is out. As badass and strong as he is, he's just not important enough compared to Imu. No connection to the void century, no connection to the ancient kingdom, no connection to Joyboy, no connection to the family of D's.
He's still just Imu's dog in the truest sense of the word (but a cool dog).

I have no problems with Imu being the final villain, the main issue is who will fight Imu. Dragon will fight Imu and there's no way he's jobbing after 30 years of hype, that's not within the realm of possiblities lol
Dragon will fight several powerful characters imo. Maybe even against some admirals. I don't think the final war is just about some 1vs1 matches. The final war will be a huge battle rumble between several fractions - and the war itself will be divided in several parts imo. Look how Marco had to fight King and Queen before King had his 1vs1 battle against Zoro. But I think he will be the Wyper to Imu - which isn't bad considering that Wyper was an absolute beast in Skypiea before Enel fodderized him.

I have no problems with Imu being the final villain, the main issue is who will fight Imu. Dragon will fight Imu and there's no way he's jobbing after 30 years of hype, that's not within the realm of possiblities lol
The case of WB (which is not exactly the same ofc, but in the end of the day he was one of the most important characters in the series) indicates that its not necessary to defeat some high top tier. WB KOed only 2 VA and some fodders during the war, everyone else was pretty much fine.

Dragon will fight several powerful characters imo. Maybe even against some admirals. I don't think the final war is just about some 1vs1 matches. The final war will be a huge battle rumble between several fractions - and the war itself will be divided in several parts imo. Look how Marco had to fight King and Queen before King had his 1vs1 battle against Zoro. But I think he will be the Wyper to Imu - which isn't bad considering that Wyper was an absolute beast in Skypiea before Enel fodderized him.
He might clash with other characters, but his theme as someone aiming to take to the celestial dragons for over 20 years doesn't fit with fighting the navy as he has no quarrels with them.

dragon isnt the mc
he fights imu
hes jobbing 100%
Not in a 1v1 ofcourse but alongside Goofy as OP says

Huh?

It's down to Imu vs BB.

After this chapter it's like 95% Imu and 5% BB.

Sakazuki is out. As badass and strong as he is, he's just not important enough compared to Imu. No connection to the void century, no connection to the ancient kingdom, no connection to Joyboy, no connection to the family of D's.
He's still just Imu's dog in the truest sense of the word (but a cool dog).
Imu, Akainu, BB and Many others will be Major Villains in Final War indeed, but I don't believe True Final Villain appeared yet, people are rush on conclusions

He might clash with other characters, but his theme as someone aiming to take to the celestial dragons for over 20 years doesn't fit with fighting the navy as he has no quarrels with them.
But it's quite clear that he's gonna fail with his task to beat the ultimate bad guy in which Luffy (and BB) have to take his part. At least that's my stance.

Dragon is not the MC. Luffy is. No way Luffy doesn't defeat the main final villain of the series. You going the ZKK route with this

You have Kizaru with haki that can outmatch old Rayleigh, very doubtful Sabo will reach that level of haki mastery.
Akainu is supposed to be even stronger, and with the most offensive power that has an advantage on Sabo's logia, I just can't see it.
What other powers are you suggesting
Like Sabos fighting style, general strength, haki, martial arts.

Imu is just the Absalom of the entire Story, you still haven't seen the Moria
It's such a bad take man. Imu is already introduced as the one ruling everything in shadows. Unless Oda suddenly pulls the true Kaguya 50 chapters before the end, I think that Imu is still One Piece's Kaguya (but better).