One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
There's some confusion on the location of the Lulusia Kingdom.

Kamabakka is in a island in the Paradise, as seems none of the SH was send by Kuma to the NW, and we knew Sanji had never been on FI before.

Lulusia seems to be a Island next to Kamabakka as the Revo Commanders indicated, so its also in the Paradise.

Ace cover story happend in the Paradise, as Banaro island is close to W7, so he meet the Milk girl in the Paradise.

But the Princess of Lulusia was captured on the New Wolrd, as both Dressrosa and Prodence are NW nations, so they entered Marijoa from the NW Red Port.

And in this chapter they say Lulusia is in the NW, and also, why didnt Sabo asked to bem rescued by Karasu, Morley or Dragon if he is in the neighbout Island to Kamabakka?

If i'm not mistaken, we saw Im for the first time in Chapter 906, and now thanks to the new chapter, something caught my attention.

Butterfly Effect) - a sensitive dependence on initial conditions, an anecdotal representation of deterministic chaos. In the eponymous anecdote, the flapping of a butterfly's wings, e.g. in Ohio, can cause a sandstorm in Texas after three days. Examples of the butterfly effect are meteorological phenomena.

I'm probably talking nonsense.

:sus::risicheck::amazing::noo:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If i'm not mistaken, we saw Im for the first time in Chapter 906, and now thanks to the new chapter, something caught my attention.

Butterfly Effect) - a sensitive dependence on initial conditions, an anecdotal representation of deterministic chaos. In the eponymous anecdote, the flapping of a butterfly's wings, e.g. in Ohio, can cause a sandstorm in Texas after three days. Examples of the butterfly effect are meteorological phenomena.

I'm probably talking nonsense.

:sus::risicheck::amazing::noo:

There's some confusion on the location of the Lulusia Kingdom.

Kamabakka is in a island in the Paradise, as seems none of the SH was send by Kuma to the NW, and we knew Sanji had never been on FI before.

Lulusia seems to be a Island next to Kamabakka as the Revo Commanders indicated, so its also in the Paradise.

Ace cover story happend in the Paradise, as Banaro island is close to W7, so he meet the Milk girl in the Paradise.

But the Princess of Lulusia was captured on the New Wolrd, as both Dressrosa and Prodence are NW nations, so they entered Marijoa from the NW Red Port.

And in this chapter they say Lulusia is in the NW, and also, why didnt Sabo asked to bem rescued by Karasu, Morley or Dragon if he is in the neighbout Island to Kamabakka?
Good question

Maybe Sabo actually has business that needs to be taken care of on Lulusia... or the Revos were split up while escaping and the other commanders only just made it back to Kammabaka

We have to think about the WG jamming communications too so that would make it risky

There are a ton of possibilities we just don't have enough information atm