Future Events Zoro will become the WSS before the final arc

Dragon has to fight someone tho. Fight will be lame anyway, a duel with Ryuuma's equal is more sick.
I don't think Imu is your traditional fighter but like God Tier characters that can wipe out continents.

Luffy and Zoro will need to combine their powers to resist that.

This was just a casual flex from Imu from other side of the world and it seemed far above Luffys Bajrang Gun.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-mihawk-zoro-final-fight.28349/

Made a thread about this a while ago, powerscaling aside it literally makes no sense for mihawk to come after the largest organzation in the world, the one that has controlled the opverse for 800 years, luffy putting this on his back, carrying roger will, just for a guy with a 3.5 bil bounty to come after.

There is no epilogue as the series is ending in 3 years, so mihawk is coming before the final arc.

What makes you think that Rayleigh is above Mihawk?

Remember that when Mihawk was fighting against WB pirates Teach wasn't afraid of fighting WB himself.
Once Mihawk left battleground Teach was afraid to even face Shanks who he had already scarred.
Lmfao what in the hell are you talking about. The Blackbeard pirates:
1. Were almost poisoned to death
2. Shanks had his fresh crew with him
3. Blackbeard’s crew was rusty from imprisonment
4. He was injured by Wb
5. They were fighting Sengoku and Garp

Teach even Zehahaha'd in his face

What does Mihawk have to do with anything he was idle in the war to begin with. The whitebeard commanders were fighting Akainu at the time. Rayleigh does have more clout than Mihawk, way better portrayal so far.

Agree. Luffy will need to have the WSS on his side to become PK, and even after that, his dream is more difficult than just PK. Zoro will get the title before Luffy does either goal.

4. He was injured by Wb

What does Mihawk have to do with anything he was idle in the war to begin with. The whitebeard commanders were fighting Akainu at the time. Rayleigh does have more clout than Mihawk, way better portrayal so far.
I wouldn't go with way better portrayal but he seems to have better portrayal than anyone in today's era Marines or Pirates but Mihawk is closest to that level of portrayal.

Confirmed stronger than Yonko
3.6 Billion just for strenght
Actively hunting marines but they can't so shit
Casually rejecting Yonko title
Black blade

Rayleigh is more famous than Yonko and admirals and he's probably more famous than Mihawk too but I am 100% Blackbeard would have hauled ass if Mihawk seriously came to fight him.

4. He was injured by Wb

The moment Mihawk left the war stopped. Period.

Go take your meds honestly
I mean technically they wouldn't have a war without Mihawk and while they were forcing everyone else to stay with them and even arresting people like they did for Jinbei, Mihawk just left saying "Fuck you" to marines.

I doubt anyone would have done Jack shit to former Marine Hunter. That's a flex on its own.

No other warlord was doing that shit.

I mean technically they wouldn't have a war without Mihawk and while they were forcing everyone else to stay with them and even arresting people like they did for Jinbei, Mihawk just left saying "Fuck you" to marines.

I doubt anyone would have done Jack shit to former Marine Hunter. That's a flex on its own.

No other warlord was doing that shit.
Huh? Mihawk did jack shit during the war. They didn’t force anyone to stay, only Mihawk left as his contract ends at Wb, he doesn’t want to stand in his friend’s way if he can avoid it.

Huh? Mihawk did jack shit during the war. They didn’t force anyone to stay, only Mihawk left, his contract ends at Wb, he doesn’t want to stand in his friend’s way if he can avoid it.
Not really.
The contract was for warlords to stay as long as Marines are staying. War didn't end at that time, Akainu was still chasing Marco and others.

Of course he didn't, he only came to fight Whitebeard who was too weak for him. If Whitebeard wasn't in the war he would have told Marines to fuck off and they would have fucked off (or disturb his sleep).

Remember warlord reverie, Sengoku was surprised Mihawk even showed up. He denies and accepts invites as he pleases and no one in Marines can force him.

Marines solution to Mihawk hunting admirals and vice admirals was "Lets pay him so he stops hunting us"

And right now Mihawk is at the top of active Marine Hunting organization and Marines are doing nothing but putting Yonko level Bounty on him and panicking.

Not really.
The contract was for warlords to stay as long as Marines are staying. War didn't end at that time, Akainu was still chasing Marco and others.

Of course he didn't, he only came to fight Whitebeard who was too weak for him. If Whitebeard wasn't in the war he would have told Marines to fuck off and they would have fucked off (or disturb his sleep).

Remember warlord reverie, Sengoku was surprised Mihawk even showed up. He denies and accepts invites as he pleases and no one in Marines can force him.

Marines solution to Mihawk hunting admirals and vice admirals was "Lets pay him so he stops hunting us"

And right now Mihawk is at the top of active Marine Hunting organization and Marines are doing nothing but putting Yonko level Bounty on him and panicking.
I love how you keep saying these same arguments just for them to be completely shit on every single time.
I grew tired at this point lol

I love how you keep saying these same arguments just for them to be completely shit on every single time.
I grew tired at this point lol
Which ones?
I still don't know why Marines don't send an admiral after Marine Hunter rather than panicking and giving him Yonko level Bounty when all he has is his sword and a coffin boat.

I still don't know why admiral couldn't save Marines from Marine Hunter rather WG had to pay Mihawk to stop hunting Marines.