Chapter Discussion If that's all Uranus can do, it's not that impressive

How impressive was the feat (if this was indeed an ancient weapon)

• Way more impressive than what I thought an ancient weapon was capable of

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Slightly more impressive than what I thought an ancient weapon was capable of

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Exactly as impressive as I thought an ancient weapon would be

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Impressive but not for an ancient weapon

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Very underwhelming for an ancient weapon

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Lulusia, as shown in this chapter is a particularly small island/country (unless the castle is some gigantic 50 mile building).It's also probably true that it took a while to prepare this attack (at least two/three weeks).
So, we witnessed a small island/country DC with week long preparation time, when Whitebeard could sink an island with one quake punch.Even when we're not taking into account the most destructive DF in the verse, Aokiji and Akainu have shown that level of DC in Punk Hazard.
Ace and Blackbeard clash was not much smaller and they weren't even top tiers.Even Enel's Raigou could have had similar DC.

Not saying it didn't look cool, but I'd expect something more than this from an Ancient Weapon.Still an insane panel.

You gotta keep in mind, Island was destroyed seconds after it was found which island it is

So that means Uranus could have unlimited range or teleportation

That IMO makes it stupidly OP
I actually don't think that is the case. If its a single moving unit(which I think is the case)...then it was already decided that lulusia will be destroyed....imu marking it has nothing to do with the attack itself. If not then its probably a set of devices around the globe and can attack anywhere(could still be a single unit like something like the 6 moons(satellites) and doing the same thing).

This is exactly what an ancient weapon should do, we were told one of them destroys an island and now we witnessed one do that very thing. Having large destructive aoe and changing climate is cool but it’s not quite erasing an island to the point where it might as well never existed is crazy. This is a weapon that can fly as well, the level of freedom this thing has to just travel and destroy is mind blowing to me.