It's interesting how Kuma looks like an ordinary kid here. What happened to his eyes? Why are they all white? Unless they're glasses. ARE THEY GLASSES?? :crazwhat:
I think he has normal eyes but his eyes turned white after he turned into a Pacifista.

Kuma is such a mysterious character
Many people sleep on him
He was a poor kid, became a tyrannical king , after that a revolutionary who reads the Bible and now the slave of WG. Even Dragon doesn’t know why
Did he learn the truth about the world and Imu?
What was his plan?

I think he has normal eyes but his eyes turned white after he turned into a Pacifista.

Kuma is such a mysterious character
Many people sleep on him
He was a poor kid, became a tyrannical king , after that a revolutionary who reads the Bible and now the slave of WG. Even Dragon doesn’t know why
Did he learn the truth about the world and Imu?
What was his plan?
He had white eyes in Sabo's revolutionary flashback. Does that mean he was a Pacifista as far back as then? He acted like a robot a lot and the only time we've ever seen him smile was during that flashback I believe.

Something tells me they left for a reason

Lmfao sending this to my Turkish friend
Pls write this to your Turkish friend
"Ben senin götünü öpmek istiyorum"

Don’t translate it, just wait for his reaction
Post automatically merged:

He had white eyes in Sabo's revolutionary flashback. Does that mean he was a Pacifista as far back as then? He acted like a robot a lot and the only time we've ever seen him smile was during that flashback I believe.
Really?
Hmm I guess he’s wearing some glasses or he became blind