Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
A friend of mine finished wano today.
He was waiting for Onigashima to end. He was enjoying Wano.
His opinion completely changed after finishing it.
Its fun trashing this arc with him.:funky:
same with my brother hahaha, he didn’t like the ending either but yamato not joining was definitely his breaking point lmaoooo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
same with my brother hahaha, he didn’t like the ending either but yamato not joining was definitely his breaking point lmaoooo
My friend didnt even like Yamato.
He was like "wtf is this character doing in the middle of the end of the arc? Whats the point?"
Lmao.
He absolutely HATED luffy's ressurection, the magical drug, the stacking "time bombs", cp0 being completely inconsequential, etc
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't Onigashima the best part of Wano?:choppawhat:
It most definitely wasn't.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
My friend didnt even like Yamato.
He was like "wtf is this character doing in the middle of the end of the arc? Whats the point?"
Lmao.
He absolutely HATED luffy's ressurection, the magical drug, the stacking "time bombs", cp0 being completely inconsequential, etc
my brother did a whole 180 on yamato once she didn’t, he initially wanted her to join but after he thought her character was entirely pointless and i think that soured the rest of the arc for him

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
my brother did a whole 180 on yamato once she didn’t, he initially wanted her to join but after he thought her character was entirely pointless and i think that soured the rest of the arc for him
Yeah. Yamato's hype was carried by the future payoff that we ended up not getting.
Lame.
But hey, at least they sold some towels, I guess....
:kayneshrug:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah. Yamato's hype was carried by the future payoff that we ended up not getting.
Lame.
But hey, at least they sold some towels, I guess....
:kayneshrug:
lmao yeah, he’s like the biggest carrot hater ever too, but now he hates both of them and doesn’t want anymore crew mates since he doesn’t like vivi either…