Be aware of people who:

- always take and never repay in some way. They use you. Good people will always repay your good deeds in some way even if you don’t want it. Be it a prayer for you or just a tiny thing but they will repay it in some way

- always smile 24/7. The most evil and two faced persons I’ve met always smiled 24/7. The try to hide their true feelings. Nobody is 24/7 happy. Having a positive nature is something different

Be aware of people who:

- always take and never repay in some way. They use you. Good people will always repay your good deeds in some way even if you don’t want it. Be it a prayer for you or just a tiny thing but they will repay it in some way

- always smile 24/7. The most evil and two faced persons I’ve met always smiled 24/7. The try to hide their true feelings. Nobody is 24/7 happy. Having a positive nature is something different
I confirm. Both of the things you said are signs of selfish people who want to hide their nature

No, damn it, my friends send me this person's nonsense
In the last 3 years, I have lowered my expectations from Shanks, these things may retire me forever:chirstsad:
if he is looking for followers, he should at least bait the fans of Zoro, Sanji and Admiral:myman:
It's the result we tend to get when a One Piece spoiler account is very popular and thinks they can do whatever.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
She will see this as a blessing in the future
He was a good for nothing
Her daughters are happy because they hated their father and she has a lot of places to go.
He lost everything but my aunt lost nothing

Considering the amount of people who are forced to keep shitty relationships due to cultural and/or social pressure, she got the "get out of jail for free" card.
Sucks the way it happened, though.
Best wishes for her and your family moving forward from the shit head.
:kata:

I miss the old art style

Post automatically merged:

Considering the amount of people who are forced to keep shitty relationships due to cultural and/or social pressure, she got the "get out of jail for free" card.
Sucks the way it happened, though.
Best wishes for her and your family moving forward from the shit head.
Thank you a lot mate
:sweat:
and your absolutely right