Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
i always wonder if the gorosei are useless or if they will be interesting fights. i mean it seems like they're just old fucks but they have to have something to be in imu graces.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
So any predictions for 1061?

I only got Straw hats and Bonney talking then figuring out she's from some kingdom as a queen or worse

"princess"
:whitepress:

You know how Oda treats them

Only one that seemed decent was Vivi
:josad:
Straw hats divide into three groups to look for Luffy.

Group 1: Zoro, Ussop, Bonney
Group 2: Sanji, Nami, Brook
Group 3' Jinbei, Robin, Franky

We see Luffy flew right in front of the Princess of the arc. The end.

So any predictions for 1061?

I only got Straw hats and Bonney talking then figuring out she's from some kingdom as a queen or worse

"princess"
:whitepress:

You know how Oda treats them
:josad:
I think Bonney will be a bit more interesting than most lol

She could be a lot older than most people think (she looks like the Queen Dowager of Sorbet in her older form) + she's a supernova so it's not like she'll be a damsel... she's stronger than like half of the crew lol

She has ties to Kuma and knows things that may have gone down during the Reverie. I'm excited tbh

Straw hats divide into three groups to look for Luffy.

Group 1: Zoro, Ussop, Bonney
Group 2: Sanji, Nami, Brook
Group 3' Jinbei, Robin, Franky

We see Luffy flew right in front of the Princess of the arc. The end.
I hate how you're right

We will get some no name fodder fighting with luffy too

Heck I bet Oda will still go with the underdog narrative with Luffy even tho he's a fully fledged yonko now

:catcry:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
i really do think imu has something that can erase memories...sort of like sugar's fruit. idk the obsession with making sure things never existed is sure strange

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Unless Bonney is a martial artist, Bonney is also a damsel in distress.

How the hell is she supposed to help SHPs in terms of fighting like Law/Kid? By turning opponents into kids? I don't think Oda will draw SHPs beating up antagonists in their child forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.