Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember law interacting with BB are you that dumb

show 1 good feat from slave arrows all her good feats are her using her feet
Ugh she turned vice admirals and bbs commnaders into stone using slave arrow. Nuff said.

Yeah I also remember bb only mentioning coby as the reason. He could have easily said "thanks to you and Law i was able to take over etc". English ain't that hard bub

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Ugh she turned vice admirals and bbs commnaders into stone using slave arrow. Nuff said.

Yeah I also remember bb only mentioning coby as the reason. He could have easily said "thanks to you and Law i was able to take over etc". English ain't that hard bub
1st of all slave arrows stay when opponents turn Kongo stone and none of them have any in them, therefore her gaze did not slave arrows

2nd of all you know how garp got all the glory from rocks valley, so did Koby

3rd why would he just start talking about law when Koby is right there BAHHAHAHHA your logic is insane
Post automatically merged:

OFC

1st of all slave arrows stay when opponents turn Kongo stone and none of them have any in them, therefore her gaze did not slave arrows

2nd of all you know how garp got all the glory from rocks valley, so did Koby

3rd why would he just start talking about law when Koby is right there BAHHAHAHHA your logic is insane
Post automatically merged:

OFC
1. I don't really get what you saying. Her Mero beam only works if you are attracted to her. Her slave arrows work on you regardless of if you find her attractive or not. So it wouldn't have made a difference if coby didn't find her attractive. Hence why it's called slave arrows. It not working on coby means his haki is mostly likely high enough to negate that part of boas ability hence why she went in for a physical attack on koby before being stooped by black beard

2. Except coby didnt get all the glory since the newspaper reported law was the mastermind lol

3. Maybe because both of them if they played an equal part in helping him take down weing zi it would have been highlighted by bb lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.