Status
Not open for further replies.
Why "Redon isn't exactly the best dude around"? Becouse he didn't post the summary last week? Becouse he didn't post Spoilers when you want?
Because posting vague reaction gifs on twitter for attention to make sure people know "Haha I have the chapter but you can't see it yet!" instead of just waiting a couple days to post spoilers in full makes it seem like the power has gone to the heads of leakers just a bit.

A bunch of users thinking it's totally okay to attack people online because they think they're entitled to get information earlier than they should aren't in any position to lecture us about what is justified and what isn't. Nothing about what you guys are doing is justified.
I will never take any of you mods virtute signalling seriously because I know the insults that were thrown at me, partially bu mods.

A bunch of users thinking it's totally okay to attack people online because they think they're entitled to get information earlier than they should aren't in any position to lecture us about what is justified and what isn't. Nothing about what you guys are doing is justified.
don't bother arguing we already warned them

if they choose to continue then so be it we'll do our job

Status
Not open for further replies.