Guys, I can't keep hiding it... I must get this out into the world!!

Don't tell Shueisha. :endthis:

Chapter 1061 - "The King of the Food"

- Luffy and Bonney decide to have a eating competition. Who can eat the most in 5 minutes?

- Sanji prepares 10 tables. 5 for each of them. The challenge begins! They're chowing their way through the food Shaggy and Scooby-Doo style. It looks like Bonney's in the lead?!

- Luffy adjusts his invisible glasses like he's about to pull the game changing Yu-Gi-Oh card. He turns into Gear 5 and starts eating twice as fast!! There's no stopping them now!

- It's down to the final 5 tables. They start to slow down, but their will is so strong...! What is this immense POWER?! They refuse to give up!

- There's only one minute left, and they're on the brink of death. Bonney's eaten 9.5 tables worth and Luffy's on the final one. They're both morbidly obese, but they refuse to give up...

- But then, Bonney stops all of a sudden. She clenches her chest and KEELS over. She falls off the chair dramatically and is in her last moments.

- Her last words as she looked up towards the ceiling smiling were "GG, NO RE...". She died shortly after. R.I.P.

- Luffy's on the last bite, and the whole squad is cheering him on! Cue the dramatic anime music!! HE FINISHES IT!! AND HE WINSSSSSS

- AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! THE ENTIRE STADIUM IS CHEERING!!! *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

- All of a sudden, their ship gets teleported to Laugh Tale. It turns out that the eating competition was the final key to finding the One Piece all along.

- Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates and King of the Food. They all laughed.

THE END.

Chapter 1061 / End

(A Special Message)

Oda - "Thanks for reading my manga! I think I'm gonna retire now."

"JK. Here's the teaser page for Two Piece. First chapter releasing next month!"

Ikemoto is decent but I agree. Kishi's art >>>>
I honestly hate his art. What he did with Hinata is a war crime. And Sarada turned into a 30y.o prostitute because he can't drawn kids.
Kishimoto should have his brother drawn the manga. His art was almost as good as part 1 Naruto (i still prefer part 1 art to part 2 to be honest).