Status
Not open for further replies.
Ketchup but I wanna throw in chilli sauce of various kinds too.

A fish and chop shop here used to do amazing chips (the thiccc, greasy ones) with garlic mayo on top. During my advanced study years at my high school (6th form/higher studies or w/e), my friends used to get chips with garlic mayo on them from a chip shop/chippie near by, during lunchtimes and after school and tempt me hard with them lol, I used to share with them and they were heavenly.

These sort of chips I mean. They tend to be a gamble on the quality but if you ask for fresh or get them anyway, they can be AMAZING especially in cold weather and with salt and vinegar at least.

Curry, gravy and mushy peas (not at the same time thankfully ofc lmao) are the most popular options here nationwide, depending on which region too but they love chilli and garlic mayo too.

Some chip shops are run by Green or Turkish (I meant Greek lmfao) people and they do AMAZING fish and chips and also, kebabs, pizzas and such too. Funnily enough, I just had some food from a fish and chip shop earlier too! They even decorated the shop to look like its in a rainforest/jungle too, it looks amazing! Like you found it in the middle of the Amazon or something somehow?

A little like this for example^. One Turkish restaurant here has really gone on this sort of theme too and also a "Tiki adventure/mini-golf/crazy golf whatever" place here too lol^.
Sounds awesome 🤩
I’m not a fan of the thick and greasy ones because as you said, they’re either a hit or miss but mostly a miss

G

Gorosei Informer

I was trying to play it on PC, but the game keeps crashing for some reason.

:josad:
Probably another dodgy/half assed port sadly? Has lowering graphics settings helped by any chance? If you've not tried yet ofc?

I'm not sure how the PC port of the KH games came out but the amount of times I see console games badly ported to PC and Switch is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.