Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a yonko now . Why crew separation. Why oda. There is nobady who can challenge luffy . Dont tell me so scientists can get in the way of luffy. The should walk into the island like a boss. No poping here and there .all over the island
You aren't ready for Luffy to be turned into a kid by Bonney so he can't go straight to beating up the island bad guy (maybe old man "Vegapunk" who is forcing girl Vegapunk to make science stuff so people don't find out he is a fraud)?

G

Gorosei Informer

One piece stocks are shittiest, with no ROI. The investment being our time and expectations.
I dont want to post a rant, but bruh, the way Oda sidelined Rev Army's first ever move in the story is beyond stupid. I dont know what magic spell Oda cast on his readers that they are too dumb to even ask for on-panel fights, action in real time, and not through some narration boxes.
Yeah for real, I'm already salty as the seven seas over how Blackbeard pirates are getting treated after over a decade of waiting too.

Oda's cult magic/brainwashing has got them good tbh.

I couldnt have phrased it better than you there, about the return on investment and how Oda is wasting our time and ruining our hopes.

Honestly same, I could rant so hard and have done before on the Revs, especially Dragon too. Idk what to expect from them anymore but Oda is legit torturing Sabo fans now, its sadistic. Dragon fans/hypers in their own way too.

I remember how Kubo got clowned mega hard for doing this but its hilariously timid and harmless compared to what Oda has been doing:

A single page just for that in Bleach lol^.

I am not gonna lie, just seeing familiar faces is making me enjoy One Piece a little.

A few weeks ago we saw Shanks, then Mihawk and Crocodile, Daz Bones being there helps too, then Blackbeard and Rayleigh and Hancock and Coby, then Jewellery Bonney and now we seeing Tashigi and Smoker.

I'd rather have spot light be on familiar faces from the Hey Day prime of One Piece which was pre time skip than seeing Oda's post time skip DOG SHIT characters like Yamatrash, Scrubbards, MomoCryBaby, Oden trash shoved down our faces.

What will you do when it turns out that Haki has nothing to do with black blades?
Idk depends on the day and time. I could be working, working out, playing tennis, having sex, talking to my mom, hanging out with friend who knows.
Post automatically merged:

Its the best CoA feat sure... yeah. Idk about the rest.
So Mihawk has strongest CoA in the verse?

G

Gorosei Informer

Bcoz the WG is telling the truth. God valley never existed. Its a propaganda
I actually wouldn't mind that as a plot twist, given Oda could pull it off well ofc. That could be really interesting if done right.

I also see what you might be doing there ofc lol. Someone edited Lulusia Island on the OP Wiki to say it never existed or something like that recently too and theres a meme going around of the same thing happening to Laugh Tale when the SHs get there lol.

We may potentially get a 3rd Sanji arc. He'll probably share this with Franky. But who cares.....I have expectations, but again this OP. Most probably wont come true.
Post automatically merged:

Yes he should take down a captain. While coby and luffyvteam up to take out BB. It's all coming together
Coby aint doing shit. Its highly unlikely he takes down a commander....let alone BB. Oda didnt even let Kidd do anything against Kaido.

Luffy will solo BB

Status
Not open for further replies.