Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy=Roger

Blackbeard=Rocks D. Xebec or Im Sama could be Rocks himself

Kidd=Whitebeard (Or so I was hoping) Kidd has no crew and the only noticeable ones are him and Killer

Killer did more damage to Kaido than his own captain……a was only able to harm BM due to Law softening her up

Koby=Garp

Helmeppo=Sengoku (But this is disrespectful to him)

Sanji=Whitebeard/Shanks

Zoro=Mihawk/Vista

I think this is a fair assumption of their potential EoS
Sanji=Vergo/Okama 🤣🤣🤣

Sanji at best can suck WB's D

This is false. Law pushes any admirals to high diff. GB might even lose.
Definitely not. Law's 1v1 skills are atrocious. One might question if Kid and Law can keep up with even Old Rayleigh.

I think we can safely put Old Rayleigh below any Admiral, now ask you this, could Law or Kid for that matter push Ray to extreme diff ?
I really don't see it.

Bogard

You can't win
I was always angry how Oda threat Smoker in Punk hazard, since that 2-3month pass and I hope he got also far stronger, awakening+technique or help from Vegapunk could make the deal, but Smoker awakening smoke+Lightning+poison would be so broken, I really wish that Smoker got far stronger now. Also on adv haki form could be great for him.
We knew since chapter 793(just after Doffy's downfall) that Smoker, Tashigi and co were heading for Vegapunk, a location they were about to reach(in few days)

And since dressrosa, there was Zou, WCI, Wano. It gave more than enough time for Smoker to get a buff, and Vegapunk could create powerful weapons like Seraphims, so under Vegapunk's scientist genius, it's not impossible that Smoker's ability received a sizeable growth in power

Up to Oda to deliver :shocking:

Definitely not. Law's 1v1 skills are atrocious. One might question if Kid and Law can keep up with even Old Rayleigh.

I think we can safely put Old Rayleigh below any Admiral, now ask you this, could Law or Kid for that matter push Ray to extreme diff ?
I really don't see it.
Law absolutely does. I imagine that old Ray will be susceptible to laws df powers. So he has more on his arsenal than he did against Bugmeme. Also, Law has gotten stronger from his fight against Bigmom too.

I was always angry how Oda threat Smoker in Punk hazard, since that 2-3month pass and I hope he got also far stronger, awakening+technique or help from Vegapunk could make the deal, but Smoker awakening smoke+Lightning+poison would be so broken, I really wish that Smoker got far stronger now. Also on adv haki form could be great for him.
Smoker will be YC1 lvl at the bare minimum
Quote me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.