Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If Sanji is Johnny Bravo, and Vegapunk is Dexter, do we get a Cartoon Network matchup?
:crazwhat:
Lmao oh god. Mihawk = I R Baboon and Shanks = I am weasel? (Forgive me Mihawk fans, I just wanted to make a baboon joke lmao,).

Usopp = Courage The Cowardly Dog? Or Usopp and Chopper = Shaggy and Scooby?

Seraphims = Powerpuff Girls? Boa at least?

Kaido doesn't protect himself with haki.
I think it's passive haki like Big Mom's. His armament is so good that it constantly protects him. If his dragon scales were the only things protecting him, Momo would be just as invincible.

How I see it:
Yasopp and Katakuri perfected CoO. They can constantly see glimpses of future unless they are really agitated.
Shanks and Roger perfected CoC. Their CoC attack power is beyond anyone and they can intimidate most people.
Kaido and Big Mom perfected CoA. Their defense and durability makes them seem invulnerable.

I think it's passive haki like Big Mom's. His armament is so good that it constantly protects him. If his dragon scales were the only things protecting him, Momo would be just as invincible.

How I see it:
Yasopp and Katakuri perfected CoO. They can constantly see glimpses of future unless they are really agitated.
Shanks and Roger perfected CoC. Their CoC attack power is beyond anyone and they can intimidate most people.
Kaido and Big Mom perfected CoA. Their defense and durability makes them seem invulnerable.
Did anyone hurt Momo yet?

I think Luffy will get his revenge on Sentoumaru and Kizaru in this arc for what they did to him and his crewmembers back in Shabody Archiple.
Kizaru?

you think he’s there for experiments? i don’t think he has a grudge on kizaru he didn’t really mention kizaru in marineford

if an altercation happens i would rather it be with kizaru’s eos opponent so sanji or maybe zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.