Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's passive haki like Big Mom's. His armament is so good that it constantly protects him. If his dragon scales were the only things protecting him, Momo would be just as invincible.

How I see it:
Yasopp and Katakuri perfected CoO. They can constantly see glimpses of future unless they are really agitated.
Shanks and Roger perfected CoC. Their CoC attack power is beyond anyone and they can intimidate most people.
Kaido and Big Mom perfected CoA. Their defense and durability makes them seem invulnerable.
Was it ever stated to be anything more than just his dragon scales?

Would be interesting if we get that with the new SSG.

The question is, which warlord would be PX-1?
I guess Mini-Kuma? Or it is like Luffy vs Aokiji and Luffy would fight Kizaru solo and everyone watches until there is a conclusion of their battle. Well, this is too DBZ-like so I guess this will be handled differently.

I guess Mini-Kuma? Or it is like Luffy vs Aokiji and Luffy would fight Kizaru solo and everyone watches until there is a conclusion of their battle. Well, this is too DBZ-like so I guess this will be handled differently.
The straw hats were driven away by the combo of:
Kizaru, Sentomaru, and PX-1 would be cool if luffy Zoro and Sanji would fight them but I guess who fights which would depend on who PX-1 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.