Status
Not open for further replies.
She says it with a smile on her face, doesn’t look to me like she’s taking him serious
How is a smile supposed to mean that, is she supposed to be enraged...

Or like she said, she wanted to save her energy for the main battle. She literally had him sweating lol
I understand why she left the fight, she wants revenge on the brats who sacked her territory. However, one simple punch doesn't take a lot of energy don't you think.

To be frankly speaking I don't consider admirals weak. I still see them as strong as yonkou because yonkou class is weird in it's own way. Roger , whitebeard , kaido being top tiers , shanks , Blackbeard , Mihawk (not a yonkou) being mid tier , and luffy and bigmam in low yonkou tiers.

and for the aramaki arguement. I really don't think so bro was scarred of SHanks. translation says It's red haired pirates. He never names shanks. no yonkou or admiral is actually fit in the mind to actually challenge a yonkou crew alone. what aramaki did is what every top tier would have done if standing alone.

Admirals >> law and kidd definately .... for luffy It get's weird again as even among admirals there's a weird power gap. akainu obviously being in the top tier with aokiji, mid tier being kizaru and aramaki and fujitora in low tier cuz bro never uses his power aggressively unlike other admirals.

a feat which aramaki performed by takin down king and queen is like kaidou winning against all the supernova on rooftop with getting one adcoc attack from both luffy and zoro. and yet not harmed. and admirals downplayer really pushing an agenda ahead for their character.
Akainu, Aokiji, kizaru and Fujitora are all top tier, it's just that Fujitora is a world peace Andy. Greenbull is the Buggy of the admiral by admiral standard so mid to low tier

Akainu, Aokiji, kizaru and Fujitora are all top tier, it's just that Fujitora is a world peace Andy. Greenbull is the Buggy of the admiral by admiral standard so mid to low tier
As I said it's the situation he was in. Not even shanks would have taken on a whole crew of beast pirates standing outside. and aramaki never said he was scared of shanks. it was specifically said "Red haired pirates". Aramaki definately ain't weak who took head on blow of yamato which made kaido bleed.

How is a smile supposed to mean that, is she supposed to be enraged...
Shes supposed to be more serious, as someone as emotional as Big Mom we can always see it in her face when she’s serious

you mean to tell me she thinks Marco can kill her when she literally told Kaido she doesn’t think he can? Does that make any sense?
I understand why she left the fight, she wants revenge on the brats who sacked her territory. However, one simple punch doesn't take a lot of energy don't you think.
Come on nobody is saying Marco is Page1

Status
Not open for further replies.