Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it's the situation he was in. Not even shanks would have taken on a whole crew of beast pirates standing outside. and aramaki never said he was scared of shanks. it was specifically said "Red haired pirates". Aramaki definately ain't weak who took head on blow of yamato which made kaido bleed.
Actually it's more than that, it's not about being a top tier or a mid tier, it's about respecting the marine's code, a marine don't show his back especially if it's a criminal in front of him. This make him a coward and there is no top tier who is a coward. He will probably be cooked by Akainu and replaced by vegapunk best creation.

C

Cruxroux

i had no idea how tall king is :snoopy:
King is actually shorter than queen , jack and kaido.

and young king was normal sized. I'm afraid if strawhats grew to those sizes. like admiral sizes. judge is big , garp is big , zoro got no parents sorry lmao he may remain small.

Shes supposed to be more serious, as someone as emotional as Big Mom we can always see it in her face when she’s serious

you mean to tell me she thinks Marco can kill her when she literally told Kaido she doesn’t think he can? Does that make any sense?
Marco is a solid opponent, the gorosei mentioned how no one can take down Blackbeard besides yonko and Marco leading the Wb remnants. Big Mom puts him on such a high pedestal and Shanks can't let him go. I don't know about Kaido but he's a brute with no tricks behind him, he can never put down Big Mom as they're pretty much the same. I'd argue Big Mom is stronger due to better endurance considering Kaido's durability is a non-factor here.
I don't doubt Marco can pull something on a poor fighter like Big Mom, eventually he loses but it's not lower than a high diff.

Come on nobody is saying Marco is Page1
Yeah but it's still very suspicious she told Pero to take the shot although she could land one nonchalant.

C

Cruxroux

Actually it's more than that, it's not about being a top tier or a mid tier, it's about respecting the marine's code, a marine don't show his back especially if it's a criminal in front of him. This make him a coward and there is no top tier who is a coward. He will probably be cooked by Akainu and replaced by vegapunk best creation.
Ohk. I can't argue that. It's a pride thing. you rather wanted zoro vs mihawk ending to aramaki vs RHPs. no scar on the back type of scenario.

Marco is a solid opponent, the gorosei mentioned how no one can take down Blackbeard besides yonko and Marco leading the Wb remnants. Big Mom puts him on such a high pedestal and Shanks can't let him go. I don't know about Kaido but he's a brute with no tricks behind him, he can never put down Big Mom as they're pretty much the same. I'd argue Big Mom is stronger due to better endurance considering Kaido's durability is a non-factor here.
I don't doubt Marco can pull something on a poor fighter like Big Mom, eventually he loses but it's not lower than a high diff.
Why are you using the Gorosei hype when we know what an actual Yonko did to Marco? He scales way below them like any YC

Yeah but it's still very suspicious she told Pero to take the shot although she could land one nonchalant.
It’s easy, she’s maintaining his body solid so Pero could kill him with one arrow to the head. Even Pero is commenting on how Marco is pretty much dead there.

Status
Not open for further replies.