Status
Not open for further replies.
Stampade Sabo's badass. He even prevents Kizaru from slaughtering the Worstgen with a firewall.
Movies are not canon butttttttttt.

Luffy uses a golden haki coated extremely gaint punch against Bullet. and does the same with Kaido.

Golden aura adcoc.
:zorothink:
Did oda showed it too soon in a non canon movie or I'm thinking too much.
Post automatically merged:

Vice amiral know hdo and hda by default, it's a requirement to know haki for them
He wasn't always a vice admiral. I think it's post time skip thing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Movies are not canon butttttttttt.

Luffy uses a golden haki coated extremely gaint punch against Bullet. and does the same with Kaido.

Golden aura adcoc.
:zorothink:
Did oda showed it too soon in a non canon movie or I'm thinking too much.
Post automatically merged:

He wasn't always a vice admiral. I think it's post time skip thing.
Gold coating? He uses an extra large King Kong Gun but I don't recall it being gold coated. I could be wrong though because I only watched it once in a rush.

He'd get murdered though lmao. That was the best way to make everyone look cool.
Not necessarily considering he is Luffy big bro, it would be quite a shame for him to be weaker than his lil bro. This explain the whole flame emperor narrative even if am pretty confident Fujitora helped him considering the character.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah, Oda can make it work. If a character is strong enough they always hold their own for a bit against casual Top Tier, especially when they have plot protection
Uncle Kizaru was ready to go bam when Sabo intervened. If it was a regular scenario, they could pull it off. But our light man was ready to solo the whole fleet, so he was at least semi-serious. Sabo'd die in such a scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.