Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how this place was treating Lance recently and before and also makes fun of Redon constantly, what would you all do if they stopped giving us spoilers once and for all? How severe would the meltdowns be? Far more than what happened here recently and before too?

I don't fully agree with Lance or Redon at times, sometimes they annoy me too but y'all LOVE to bully the fuck out of them then whinge/cry/complain/seethe/mald etc when they refuse to give info and such. Missing the obvious common factor right?

And yes, I did partake in that bullying/harassment of Lance and Redon too before and I'm not proud of it, I've been adopting toxic behaviours from spending so long on here as well as adding in my own ones too. Not proud of that all.

Akai2 used to make fun of and get fed up of y'all being such spoiler/crack addicted fiends and begging/raging/crying for spoilers and even just literal hints, being constantly baited/trolled and such like fish. I trash Reddit and other places a lot but sometimes y'all make them look good honestly too and thats not a good thing either ofc.

Redon's full summaries are a gift and really helpful and I would hate to lose them, as well as getting spoilers in general for once. Try to have some respect for once instead butI know I'm gonna be ignored, fall on deaf ears and get insulted and flamed instead.

that's the plan bro
no spoilers -> no waiting for spoilers addiction :finally::finally::finally:

all part of the keikaku :hihihi::ace:

why are you saying lance or redon :usoprice:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I never said hes a god but at least hes not a fraud like you either. We do get spoilers from him eventually or from others at least but would it kill you to try to have some maturity and respect for once?

Or would you rather keep crying about silly thigs including Teslas, McDonalds, park swings breaking and such?

I guess its silly of me too to try to expect basic human decency from a place like here too in general.

Ironically because hes doing something illegal btw, is all the more reason we should respect him, hes literally risking jail time and other legal consequences doing this for us and for free but y'all love to trash him like he's the parent you hate and blame for your problems. "Mommy wont give me my tendies, waaaaaa!"
Why you have two it this fair
What have I doned two you
:parkcry:

Given how this place was treating Lance recently and before and also makes fun of Redon constantly, what would you all do if they stopped giving us spoilers once and for all? How severe would the meltdowns be? Far more than what happened here recently and before too?

I don't fully agree with Lance or Redon at times, sometimes they annoy me too but y'all LOVE to bully the fuck out of them then whinge/cry/complain/seethe/mald etc when they refuse to give info and such. Missing the obvious common factor right?

And yes, I did partake in that bullying/harassment of Lance and Redon too before and I'm not proud of it, I've been adopting toxic behaviours from spending so long on here as well as adding in my own ones too. Not proud of that all.

Akai2 used to make fun of and get fed up of y'all being such spoiler/crack addicted fiends and begging/raging/crying for spoilers and even just literal hints, being constantly baited/trolled and such like fish. I trash Reddit and other places a lot but sometimes y'all make them look good honestly too and thats not a good thing either ofc.

Redon's full summaries are a gift and really helpful and I would hate to lose them, as well as getting spoilers in general for once. Try to have some respect for once instead butI know I'm gonna be ignored, fall on deaf ears and get insulted and flamed instead.
He literally acts like a divine being because he posts a summary of a chapter that comes out a day later, why would that deserve respect?

This is an awesome connection and discovery but Zoro fans will hate it ironically due to powerscaling reasons lol. Zoro meant to be the Rayleigh parallel/requivalent but Oden joining has already fucked things up in that regard too and its common belief Yamato was held off joining because she is stronger than Zoro apparently.

I'm still waiting for Zoro to get a solo fight vs a Yonko, especially Shanks ideally to see how he fares vs a Yonko like Yamato did and thus how he compares to her but hes gonna get much stronger as he continues with the SHs, whereas Yamato is stuck in Wano and probs wont get much stronger offscreen and sitting in Wano unless she joins the SHs later as she should lol. Unless Wano keeps getting invaded by strong invaders and thus giving her free training and powerups potentially.
Do you think I should create a thread about this Discovery? :kayneshrug:

I never said hes a god but at least hes not a fraud like you either. We do get spoilers from him eventually or from others at least but would it kill you to try to have some maturity and respect for once?

Or would you rather keep crying about silly thigs including Teslas, McDonalds, park swings breaking and such?

I guess its silly of me too to try to expect basic human decency from a place like here too in general.

Ironically because hes doing something illegal btw, is all the more reason we should respect him, hes literally risking jail time and other legal consequences doing this for us and for free but y'all love to trash him like he's the parent you hate and blame for your problems. "Mommy wont give me my tendies, waaaaaa!"
Ghostly calm down
MZ is just a fragile soul who wants a Tesla and a father figure

It's pretty hilarious how hard the Shichibukai defeated the YC faction in a span of a couple chapters.

- Law 3B bounty and a rival of Yonkou Luffy after defeating a Yonkou 2v1.
- Mihawk higher bounty then half the Yonkou.
- Croc the most random shichibukai to bring back puts all YC to shame with his bounty.
- Even Boa has more then YC1.

Oda ended that debate pretty damn fast, especially hilarious when you consider that YC bounties are inflated while those of the Warlords are not.
We underestimated the Warlords due to how weak Doffy is :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

He literally acts like a divine being because he posts a summary of a chapter that comes out a day later, why would that deserve respect?
Because he still risks himself to do so, y'all cry and seethe when you don't get spoilers on time like what happened earlier and attacked the fuck out of Lance again. Do you not see and understand the irony and hypocrisy there? Really?

Hes not a divine being and if he thinks so, then thats just because of people kissing his ass too much too and yes I say that ironically too but the difference here and I emphasise DIFFERENCE is that I just want him to stop being harassed so much and treated with a bit more respect, NOT WORSHIPPED and having his ass kissed but y'all are assuming I want you to pay tribute to him and be sacrifices, to be martyrs and kiss his feet, worship the ground he walks on and such

I even joking said/trolled recently by saying he is Imu. So I'm not kissing his ass as much either as some of you think I'm doing.

God you guys are dense. Thats the only reason I can justify that y'all keep attacking him then wonder why he gets upset and refuses to give info/spoilers and has meltdowns! "Wait, a person we treat like shit is getting upset and its our fault? Who would have ever expected that?!"

You guys are the one who KISS THEIR ASS beginning for spoilers, for crumbs of them, for hints constantly but fuck having any accountability/responsibility for your own hypocritical actions right? Just like how y'all keep ignoring you openly, actively bully him too?

You guys make me sick honestly, Grow the fuck up.

I saw the conversation with so many of you attacking him earlier like you did before and you genuinely have something wrong with you if you think you did nothing wrong there, that you were "justified" in any way.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Because he still risks himself to do so, y'all cry and seethe when you don't get spoilers on time like what happened earlier and attacked the fuck out of Lance again. Do you not see and understand the irony and hypocrisy there? Really?

Hes not a divine being and if he thinks so, then thats just because of people kissing his ass too much too and yes I say that ironically too but the difference here and I emphasise DIFFERENCE is that I just want him to stop being harassed so much and treated with a bit more respect, NOT WORSHIPPED and having his ass kissed but y'all are assuming I want you to pay tribute to him and be sacrifices, to be martyrs and kiss his feet, worship the ground he walks on and such.

God you guys are dense. Thats the only reason I can justify that y'all keep attacking him then wonder why he gets upset and refuses to give info/spoilers and has meltdowns! "Wait, a person we treat like shit is getting upset and its our fault? Who would have ever expected that?!"

You guys are the one who KISS THEIR ASS beginning for spoilers, for crumbs of them, for hints constantly but fuck having any accountability/responsibility for your own hypocritical actions right? Just like how y'all keep ignoring you openly, actively bully him too?

You guys make me sick honestly, Grow the fuck up.
You can saying what ever you want about me but don’t bring ever McDonald’s into it McDonald’s do nothing wrong

Yeah, how the hell will we survive if we don't get spoilers 3 hours before the raw chapter, that's what we get for not respecting the gift of God.
Then why are you crying and begging for it? The chapter comes same time every Sunday. There’s literally a clock. You don’t need scans or spoilers. So shut up with the hypocrisy. Like a drug addict who says “I can stop anytime”

G

Gorosei Informer

Ghostly calm down
MZ is just a fragile soul who wants a Tesla and a father figure
I'm just behaving like how a lot of you do on here constantly? Is it not fun when someone does it back to you? Why the double standards? I'm just "trolling" here right? No harm done?

You're not wrong about MZ either lol. I should know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.