Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No actually lol
King can mix his weapons and abilities

How does Ryokugyu combine swordsmanship with his DF? Give me an example
Who says he would need to combine abilities to achieve the black blade? I’m sensing more assumptions. But okay,

He can use his logia powers to increase the length of his sword arm, thus achieving greater striking strength and speed, making a black blade more desirable as black blades are stronger than normal swords.

I just made that one up for free. Lol

Goated thread Lee, that was one of the best reads I had in a while.
People like to assume many things, mainly who the wings will fight and accordingly rank the admirals in power, which is pretty dumb considering they’re on the same level unless stated otherwise like in the case of Akainu.

Greenbull using his fruit to attack blind spots and launching an attack with his sword is something I can picture. This gives him versatility when having a 1v1 duel, but also maintains a huge advantage with his fruit against multiple opponents, making him the most fluid combatant in the verse.

Greenbull is starting to look like my favorite admiral
:araboss:

Honestly his sword is black color which it is good enough for me. It has middle white line which it convinced me , greenbull has black blade.

We seen regular swords color before like white, gray stuff.
The green sword color is weird argument because zoro have green hair and it is light color by oda drawing.

But they say but black blade won’t get treated like greenbull are forgeting sengoku who has coc, Roger literally beg to Whitebeard, .Nami have coc for out crying loud , yet she is fodder to non-coc user.

Black blade user are looking good and better than coc user .

I don't really care one way or the other, but great thread!

We're bound to see more black blades/Supreme Grade swords now that we're approaching EoS.
Even if GB is overpowered, he'll go down because he's hot-headed and does things on his own behind the boss's back, motivated by personal glory. He could have a black blade, awakening, CoC, whatever-- but his weakness will be his decision-making.