Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters
Read the whole thing, ZKK-brain. I literally mentioned all of this in my post and implied it probably requires more than what Roger and co did to achieve a BB.
Roger Shanks Oden wasnt that guy that s all
:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

The weakest Admiral was simply better at this than Roger
:araboss:
Well if he has it then he is :kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, I’m trying to keep this thread serious so I should stop here lol. For the record there’s really nothing in canon that indicates Ryokugyu or Fujitora are any weaker than the OG trio
Agreed. They're just as powerful. I'd argue Fujitora and Kizaru are actually more broken than the rest but they're heavily restricted.

But Roger shanks who all loved their blade will have fought with their swords longer than zoro has been alive
My entire argument is that it takes a deeper bonding with your sword than this^ to achieve it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Agreed. They're just as powerful. I'd argue Fujitora and Kizaru are actually more broken than the rest but they're heavily restricted.

My entire argument is that it takes a deeper bonding with your sword than this^ to achieve it.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN !!!
Roger named his son after his sword

Odens swords were the only thing he gave his kids

Bar wado zoro doesn't care what his swords are as long as he has 3 all together

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN !!!
Roger named his son after his sword

Odens swords were the only thing he gave his kids

Bar wado zoro doesn't care what his swords are as long as he has 3 all together
Roger has more deeper bond with his sword than mihawk with yoru
Well, we don't precisely know the particulars, which is why I am just speculating here. Also, I am talking more about familiarity with the blade usage—similar to mind-muscle connection, for example—rather than the user's affection towards their blades.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, we don't precisely know the particulars, which is why I am just speculating here. Also, I am talking more about familiarity with the blade usage—similar to mind-muscle connection, for example—rather than the user's affection towards their blades.
?
Zoro has acoc can scar kaido can block 2 yonko and is out here struggling with a 21 grade sword
You think Roger swinging one of the 12 without full mastery ?