Questions & Mysteries Will Drake be back in Egghead Island Arc?

Drake in Egghead Island?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last time, we left Drake with some suspense. Assisting to Hawkins presumed death.
After that, complete silence.
Not even his subordinates from SWORD (who are near Egghead Island) made contact with him.
We should also keep in mind that Drake is the only Worst Generation member with that had an estabilished relationship with Vegapunk since Sabaody.
Or at least some decent knowledge of his work.

On top of that, isn't it peculiar that Drake is the Worst Generation member more constantly inserted in winter contexts and environments?

All this should add up to the fact that Drake didn't have proper closure with Luffy, which makes me think that their collaboration in Onigashima was only a set-up for their next meeting in Egghead Island.
What do you think?

Drake thinking about Vegapunk during Sabaody and his scene on the winter island (possibly an old Vegapunk base?) make me think that he'll be involved in Egghead in some capacity. If Drake is there, it's possible that this arc might also segue into a "rescue Koby" arc, considering SWORD's presence, and Drake both talking to Koby and having a flashback with him in Wano.

Edit: Interestingly, Koby was also the first person to mention Vegapunk in the series.

Yes, this is what I’m hoping for! It just makes a lot of sense considering everything that we’ve seen of Drake up to his last appearance a few months ago, and the fact that he was mentioned really makes it seem like we will be seeing him relatively soon—could even be in the next chapter or so.

Anyway, this was a nice read up. I really want to know what’s the connection with Drake and Vegapunk. It really is oddly interesting that no other Supernova/WG name dropped Vegapunk aside from Drake (and Bonney alluded to this of course) and now meeting up with Vegapunk is what the Strawhats are doing now which makes sense that Bonney and the Strawhats meet up.

Drake being there also makes a lot of sense as well.